 Local / Australia / 13800
13799  |  13801
Subject:
How old is the oldest active Australian Lego fan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 03:58:56 GMT

G’Day all,

This came up in discussions about the publicity surrounding the Creator Show.

Without (necessarily) nominating your own age (or someone else’s), how old is the oldest active Australian Lego fan?

I’ll leave definitions of ‘active’ and ‘Lego fan’ up to anyone who cares to respond.

Cheers

Richie Dulin