 Local / Australia / 13803
Re: How old is the oldest active Australian Lego fan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:26:10 GMT

Ha, just say over 50, though I didn't get into lego until my kids did. Now that
they are loosing interest, it is all mine (maniacal laughter). They have orders
that there are to be NO grandchildren, as I won't share!!!!
Don't do much building other that what I buy on ebay/local markets, but I have
really great plans (have built big tables/shelves in garage, currently with kids
city/construction, but one day........)

Not much group activity in Canberra (any?) to be involved in.

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
Without (necessarily) nominating your own age (or someone else's), how old
[is]
the oldest active Australian Lego fan?

Well, I'm 46, but semi-inactive at the moment. Inactive in a building sense,
I still read LUGnet and run a bricklink shop. But hopefully when I finish my
part-time study in June, I may have more building time again.

The oldest person I can think of is that lady up in Nambour who together
with her son/grandson puts on those Lego shows. I just can't remember their
names.

Kerry