  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 5161 – 5180 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  3-Year-Old Builds MindStorms Robot

I finally located the photos of Isaac's first robot (more of a contraption, really) that he built (without help) when he was only 3. Unearthed with them were the photos of the TramBot with light-activated bombing mechanism. I've included photos, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old sets

(...) They probably keep about ten copies of each (maybe more, maybe less) but if they do, they surely won't have them for sale... The issue of rereleasing sets has come up numerous times, too bad TLC (1) refuses to listen. They would make great (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old sets

Under castle add the black falcon castles (I love black falcon) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old sets

(...) huge profit... If only TLC would realize it... -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old sets

Hmmm... here's my latest conspiracy theory. (I enjoy these greatly but FUT .o-t.fun because most of the people here are prolly not interested ;-) TLC are just biding their time. They are waiting until the prices in eBay go over 10x the original MSRP (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old Sets?

(...) I have no problems with your suggestion, Elliot. Its just that having seen TLC idea of a new castle set (i.e. castle 2000 sets) don't you think it would just be nicer to have older sets re-released? I'm all for new Black Falcon sets if TLC (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old sets

(...) You have a valid point here. While the older space sets probably wouldn't do well in the kid market, they would flourish as sets marketed for collectors. The concept of space, aliens, spaceships, etc has changed with our society as technology (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old sets

(...) Definatly a good idea. Especially for trains. Come on, TLG build something that accually looks remotly like a train that really exists, not this 4560/4561 garbage. And make the trans, especailly the accessories available to all stores that (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: OLD doors question

(...) Err, on mine, the doors come out of the frame and can be flipped over, thus changing which side the handle is on. eric (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: OLD doors question

(...) Those are the 1x3x4 doors... The 1x2x3 doors are the same styling as the 1x2x2 (and other) classic windows. They are two piece (frame and glass), and do not open. Known colors are red, white, and yellow. Of course Gary Istok may chime in with (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: OLD doors question

(...) handles (...) D'oh. Me am not awake yet this morning. (...) Yeah, actually, now that you mention it, I have a yellow one. D'oh again. eric, who is off to get a cup of coffee (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old LEGO

(...) Wow, you're right Kevin! I was looking at the cover of one book while looking at the inside pages of the other - "The Ultimate LEGO Book" is indeed the book I referenced. I couldn't find Henry Wiencek in the white pages, although I think he (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Old yellow and red train parts

I came across what I believe are older train parts, I figure they are from the 12V series. This is all I have, but they are in great shape. They are of no use to me, and are a shame to store away, do these parts interest anyone? The 3, 1x4 yellow (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old town wheels

(...) Yep, I've got tons. :) (...) The white ones were cool... I always wanted a bunch, but I only have five or six... :( (...) Unfortunately, no... Red and White were the only colors... Jeff (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old town wheels

Hi gianluca, Did you know there were even double tyres sets of wheels in those days. I can rmemeber if there were any other colours the black and red Greetings and keep building Nico (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old town wheels

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... .........snip....... (...) I think I remember black as well, but no grey. Silas (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: old gray and blue faucet

(...) I could not give a price, but I can say that they were present in some other sets as well. I can recall set 920 (early space) there are probably a few other early space sets as well. If I had to guess on a price I would say anywhere from $2-5 (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: OLD visor helmets

(...) Well, with no other information like color, condition, etc, I'd say they're worth what someone will give you for them. (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old
(score: 1.554)

  old shuttle fin & grey 7 stud roadplates for sale or trade

Hello people,i'm selling/trading the shuttle tail fin & it's grey wing on top of fin from set #6544.Also i have 34 grey straight 7 stud/bike path baseplates along with 14 of the same type curves. (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old sets

Hi Estelle, (...) You might want to try calling the Potomac Mills Outlet Store. I'm not sure if they will ship internationally, but they might... if you ask nicely. :^) I was just there this weekend and saw a few of the sets you mentioned - perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.market.shopping)

old
(score: 1.554)

More:  Next Page >>