 General / 16931
Re: OLD doors question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:56:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I've got several 1x2x3 (?) doors, and I noticed that some have their • handles
on the right, and some on the left. Does anyone know if there were specific
sets that doors with handles on one side or the other were produced, or if
they were interchangeable. Also, is one more common than the other or not?

Err, on mine, the doors come out of the frame and can be flipped over, thus
changing which side the handle is on.

Those are the 1x3x4 doors...

D'oh.  Me am not awake yet this morning.

The 1x2x3 doors are the same styling as the 1x2x2 (and other) classic
windows. They are two piece (frame and glass), and do not open. Known
colors are red, white, and yellow.

Yeah, actually, now that you mention it, I have a yellow one.  D'oh again.

eric, who is off to get a cup of coffee