 Marketplace / Appraisal / 100
Re: old gray and blue faucet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 00:57:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Paul E. Davis writes:
What would the old gray and blue faucets be worth.  These were use on the
8860's engine to connect the hoses to.

Thanks,
    Paul

I could not give a price, but I can say that they were present in some other
sets as well. I can recall set 920 (early space) there are probably a few
other early space sets as well. If I had to guess on a price I would say
anywhere from $2-5 a piece.

Jasonpro