 Marketplace / Appraisal / 101
Re: Price Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 01:20:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
I can't provide you information on *just* sets complete in boxes.. but I can
give you the range of sets that have sold on ebay within the last six months
that are in the "complete" range... low prices are generally just the bricks..
no instructions, no box... and high prices are generally MISB or some such...
hope this helps :) (remember that this only includes auctions that were in the
us/canada/apo/fpo)

8860 Car
1 auction
low: $406.00
high: $406.00

I don't think they normally sell for this much. I've sold two on eBay in the
past 6 months both complete with instructions - one with box went for $183, one
without went for $66 just this week (you could have found this yourself). These
prices will be a little lower than intra-US deals on account of the shipping
$19 w/o box, $38 with.

since it's from the UK (I did see it) it's not counted in the average because
there's normally a very large price difference :)  Thanks though.