 Marketplace / Appraisal / 98
Re: Price Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 20:46:39 GMT

I can't provide you information on *just* sets complete in boxes.. but I can
give you the range of sets that have sold on ebay within the last six months
that are in the "complete" range... low prices are generally just the bricks..
no instructions, no box... and high prices are generally MISB or some such...
hope this helps :) (remember that this only includes auctions that were in the
us/canada/apo/fpo)

Could I have a guide price for the
following sets all of which are complete
with plans and box.....

Technics

8868 Pneumatic Truck
3 auctions
low: $305.00
high: $510.00

8094 Control Centre
3 auctions
low: $76.10
high: $203.50

8865 Car
1 auction
low: $158.85
high: $158.85

8860 Car
1 auction
low: $406.00
high: $406.00

Castle

6090
17 auctions
low: $78.00
high: $180.50

6077
which one?

6076
10 auctions
low: $21.50
high: $65.00

6075
which one?

6264
8 auctions
low: $9.99
high: $40.00

Train

6990 (no plans, wheel bogies missing, one piece of track)
sorry, i can give you the average for what i said above, but i can't give you
prices for things that are missing pieces.
5 auctions
low: $153.50
high: $250.00

let me know if you need anything else :)