 Dear LEGO / 1832
Re: Old Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:14:18 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Elliot Hyde writes:
Why re-release old sets?  I'd rather TLC just make new and better
sets.  Or make NEW sets for OLD themes. For example, new Black
Falcon sets. <hint, hint>

I have no problems with your suggestion, Elliot.  Its just that having seen
TLC idea of a new castle set (i.e. castle 2000 sets) don't you think it would
just be nicer to have older sets re-released?  I'm all for new Black Falcon
sets if TLC figures out how to make a "cool" set again.  Somehow, I have my
doubts about that crucial thing coming together for TLC in the future as it
has for them in the past.

-- Richard