  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 5061 – 5080 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Old dog and even older tricks

Hi All, Well I have been meaning to re-photograph my train MOC collection and I'm finally done. So if anyone is interested in a bunch of train MOC photos... I have 3 new folders on BrickShelf with some new and old train MOCs. Some are long sorted (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.town) !

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: When is Lego actually considered old?

James Ng wrote in message ... (...) flow! I (...) LEGO (...) get (...) my (...) Do you want "old" Lego because it might be valuable, useful for selling or trading? If so, then I find that going by theme and set size is better than simply by age. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Track color

(...) From LL Windsor, the Old grey ones were labelled as "System" with the old style, and the new grey were in "World City" boxes. (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Looking for old Convention Programs

(...) When changing the newsgroup within a thread, it's good practice to make the post in both the old and the new newsgroup, with the FUT going (only) to the new. This crossposting, apparently, makes it much easier for those using newsreaders to (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Price Guide for Finding old LEGO at Garage Sales and Fleamarkets

Many folks have seen old LEGO sets a Garage Sales or Flea Markets, or as they say in Britain, at Car Boot Sales (where they sell items from the back of the car or truck). But you may have hesitated because you had no clue as to the value of the item (...) (11 years ago, 12-Aug-13, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

(...) Lapse of brain functioning...didn't realize the domain was up for renewal. The notices were probably sent to the old email address and old snail-mail address from 1996 from when I signed up. Things were forwarding for a long time but I don't (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

old
(score: 1.554)

  can you use the old type 9v motors with the RCX?

Can you use the old type rectangular motors with the RCX? (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: New (old) sets now at shop at home.

(...) Yes, they seem to be a new release of the (relatively) old sets under new numbers. see: (URL) David (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Old bikes

Hi Duq, I have made them, yes. There is only one but. I "mocked up" the old skool technic gear and the tyres since they don't excist in the official library. I can post them in cad/models if you like. Jeroen "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 1.554)

  FA (on eBay): Old CA 4x8 plates with curved end

If you are interested in old Lego I have some (probably late 1950s or 1960s) Cellulose Acetate 4x8 plates with curved ends like in accessory set #227 ((URL) for auction on ebay, ending in 26hours (URL) some other old and/or hard-to-find parts (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Old sets

In the Lego catalog of 1997, I saw some adorable sets of Lego Scala which have never been available in The Netherlands. Does anybody know how to order them ? The sets I'm looking for are the following: 3290, 3270, 3243, 3200, 3242,3241, 5404, 3108, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.belville)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Old sets

In the Lego catalog of 1997, I saw some adorable sets of Lego Scala which have never been available in The Netherlands. Does anybody know how to order them ? The sets I'm looking for are the following: 3290, 3270, 3243, 3200, 3242,3241, 5404, 3108, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.scala)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Better pictures of my old Idea Book

Hi all! I have now scanned my old Lego Idea Book (from about 1960). The main page is thumbnails, so it should not be too slow. (URL) you have a fast connection you can look at all the big pictures on one page: (URL) Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Telling the tounga...

Just following up an old thread. I found a bug, an incompatibility between the old browser I was using and the Mata Nui website. I switched from Netscape Navigator to Microsoft Explorer -- only temporarily -- and managed to give the Koli ball to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Bring back the old

Lindsay, (...) Indeed. I don't know if they have the old style mold or not. Is the Cyprus Tree mold new or the original? DO they have multiples of molds of various parts? (...) Right. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Old part modified for strength, see it in 2004 Hogwarts Castle

Quick little note for part history hounds: I noticed that the interior of the brick known as "Slope Brick 65 2 x 2 x 2" has been given new strength. I do not recall this in any other set, but it's got triangles inside. The bracing extends as a (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Pinqguin by my 3 year old son

I was sorting modified small plates, and my three year old son grabbed a handful. Usually he builds train, this time after a few minutes (I left the room), he calls me back and tells me he made a pinquin. I took 3 pics last week. I did not touch it, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.town)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: How old are you?

(...) Note that this data is slanted towards older people, because of the tone of the thread. I'm 24, which isn't excitingly young or old, so I didn't bother to post. You might do better with: <URL:(URL) and/or <URL:(URL) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Blue Castle, a 25 year-old MOC

(...) SNIP (URL) SNIP (...) SNIP I saw this on brickshelf last nite & was totally wowed! this took me back to the days of looking at the old idea books (specifically Mary? & Bill? idea book #6000). there was a recent thread about the old lego (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Saturday Meeting Minutes

Hello hello! Saturday Oct 20th was another day for the well Michlug meetings. :D Okay. This is my version of the meeting today. Me and my friend DJ got there at 11:30am and started to set up. We got annoyed by some of the kids that were there for (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

old
(score: 1.554)

More:  Next Page >>