 Scala / 108
107  |  109
Subject:
Old sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:35:34 GMT

In the Lego catalog of 1997, I saw some adorable sets of Lego Scala which have
never been available in The Netherlands.
Does anybody know how to order them ?
The sets I'm looking for are the following:
3290, 3270, 3243, 3200, 3242,3241, 5404, 3108, 3112

I am also intrested in some "old" Lego Belville sets, these numbers are: 5824,
5821, 5853, 5822, 5855, 5875, 5874.

Please let me know where and how I can buy these sets.

regards,

Estelle Ottevanger
Estelle@zonnet.nl

--