  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4841 – 4860 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Pictures of my old lego robots

Hi, I have put two pictures of my old C=64 controlled Lego robots on the web. If you are interested, please have a look at: (URL) comments are welcome. Tom Michiels (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.556)

  FA: old space sets !

Hi all ! I can get a few very old sets (in a weels or two), in very good condition with original instructions. I've already chosen the ones I'll keep,and here's the rest that I'd like to sell : 891, 894, 897, 918,928, 6821,6880,6890, 6927,6929 and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old
(score: 1.556)

  WTS: Old style space mini-figs

I have a number of different old space mini-figs for sale (like late 1980's timeframe). I have them in yellow, red, white, black, and blue. They are mostly complete. Send me an email at akrug@oz-online.net if you are interested in any of them. Tell (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.556)

  FS: old style segmented PALM TREES (small leaved)

I have about ten old-style segmented palm trees I'd like to sell for $2 each, brand new. Each tree comes complete with: 1 base (brown) 4 trunk segments (brown) 1 four-prong leaf holder (green) 4 small palm frond/leaves (green) 1 2x2 round plate (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Rebel Hangar (Old MOC)

Just uploaded over the weekend more pics of this old MOC done by my sons after they took over the rebel hangar setup I did for action figures. (URL) Just click on the pic to view all of the pics. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Re: Old parts

(...) We are aware that there are problems in getting old or scarce parts through the review procedure, and Steve and I have talked about alternative processes. For these parts however, I think you should go ahead - I do have access to these. Still (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Re: Old color bags still available

(...) Well, I ordered 99 of the old dark grey brick packs (I wanted 100, but the website only goes up to 99), so I've definitely done my bit. I'm almost out of them on my current project too! (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Old catalogs - value?

Hi all, Can anyone give me any rule to calculate the value of old catalogs? Is it strictly up to the buyer to value them, or are there precedents in this sort of deal that can be followed? I sthe price calculated like for old Lego? (condition, age, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Highly unofficial old skool technic gear mock-up  [DAT]

for the 393 and 394 0 Technic old gear 9 teeth 0 Name: gear9tooth.ldr 0 Author: jeroen de haan <info@digitalbricks.nl> 0 Unofficial Element 0 KEYWORDS Technic old gear 9 teeth 1 16 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 10 4-4edge.dat 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 20 0 0 0 1 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Re: Old Lego colors

(...) in (...) I only have one piece which I would consider "very old": it's a 1x1 round without a bottom circumference notch. I think it managed to come home with me "accidentally on purpose" when I was much younger. It is red, or close to it now, (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Re: Pneumatics: the old and the new

"c s soh" <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:3C8076A2.E27D98....com.sg... (...) You most certainly can store vacuum. How would a TV set work, otherwise? When the tube is finally smashed or broken at the end of it's life, the vacuum (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Old 1 x 1 round brick?  [DAT]

I got about a dozen and a half of these in a recent eBay lot, and I was wondering if anyone knew how old they are and if there's an official DAT file for them? As you can see, the file is extraordinarily complex and took me weeks to perfect! Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Old sets from 70s in my BL store Bric-k-one

Hi to all! I've just listed many old sets from 70s into my BrickLink store Bric-k-one (URL) There are also the extremely rare motorbikes 393 (Norton) and 394 (Harley Davidson) complete with stickers, instructions and boxes! Don't miss them!!! Bye, (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Re: Building in Layers

I think Will means during building. Thus Edit mode in MLCad. MLCad can generate grayed out step pictures though. Settings > General > Change >> Tab Viewing: Edit parts view type - Off - Highlight - Grayed old - Transparant old Jaco "Ahui Herrera" (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

old
(score: 1.556)

  An old ad from 1978 with the first minifigure construction town sets!

Taken from an old cartoon magazine for kids. (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Old railway station

A while ago I saw a nice railway station in an old Lego Ideabook. I liked it so much, I had to build it. Yesterday I took some pictures of it: (URL) (click image for more pictures) Unfortunately I have not enough space at home for a layout, so I (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Moduli old style

Ciao a tutti innanzitutto. Ho un quesito da porre: Ho un modulo "old style" largo 8 che difficilmente posso ridimensionare: (URL) ho nemmeno il tempo per crearne uno nuovo da 6. C'è la possibilità di integrarlo con il nuovo layout visto che è un (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

old
(score: 1.556)

  inner workings of the old-style cannon

I dissassembled one of the old-style cannons (the kind with the black plunger which, on earlier models, could be pulled back) by pressing in the two small clips on the sides of tthe barrel. the contents are such: 1 base piece (with the mold number, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Re: Lego MindStorm for 10 year-old?

I dunno, I bought Mindstorms for my 2 year old daughter and she seems to enjoy it... Dethe Elza (URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.556)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) clearance. It has an old palm tree (currently would get you at least $1 on auction, 4 blue 2x2x3 steep slopes (to go with the new castle 2x2x3 steep slope corners) which should get at least $1 for the 4 on (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

old
(score: 1.556)

More:  Next Page >>