  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4701 – 4720 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan

(...) Dave: Was that first one a rhetorical question? If not, do you not remember my Brush Park victorian and my 8x8 stud vignette: Harry Potter and the run-away mine car? The building was 99% complete when I brought it to the last MichLUG meeting. (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

old
(score: 0.636)

  peeron inventory correction

June 3 316-2: farm tractor 3004px12 Red Brick 1x2 with Lego Logo Old Small should be 3004p50 Red Brick 1 x 2 with Lego-Logo Old (17 years ago, 3-Jun-07, to lugnet.inv)

old
(score: 0.636)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) I (...) types (...) No pics, but additional types of damage include: warping (especially large plates and train wagon plates) cracks in baseplates (and corners broken off) baseplates cut into smaller (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 0.636)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) Simple. Procreate:-) Or will it to relatives with kids or who are young adults that will be having kids (assuming loose bricks) If you are talking MOCs, they could be saved as heirlooms, or sold off on eBay. Sad to think about; thanks, Dave. (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.636)

  Zach's Summer Sale 2001 continues - sets and parts, new items added (update #3)

My Summer Sale 2001 continues... More items added, and some items have been restocked. It's time for another round of moving some surplus items among my ever-increasing collection. To reduce the amount of time and effort, I am holding a sale, rather (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.636)

  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

--snip-- (...) No, that's just reality. It's just that liberal minds take a bit more effort to take it into consideration. (...) Does that mean you support Court by vigilante and death penalty for thievery? Do you really think it's up to the (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

old
(score: 0.636)

  Re: Yellow/white color change?

(...) Thanks for the link. This doesn't look good at all. I wonder if the "new method of production" is a temporary fluke or something that is here to stay? I think I could live with the yellow, but the white just looks too different from the usual (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.parts)

old
(score: 0.636)

  Re: The secret of Google.

It was nice of them to honor the LEGO brick's 50th anniversary. (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.events)

bricks
(score: 0.636)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

(...) If I recall, TLG renounced the "we do not make weapons" philisophy a few years ago, or something to that effect (most notably, prior to the Batman sets). There's a TLG press release about it somewhere (don't have time to find it right now). As (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.636)

  Re: What would happen to your collection....

(...) I'd make sure that the majority goes to the GMLTC. Of course they'd probably be cursing my name as they finished the sorting I never got around to doing, but they'd have a lot more bricks to build with. JohnG, GMLTC (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.636)

  Re: Self-brew flexible bricks and silent motor for Lego NXT

(...) There's a simple solution to the problem you've been having with air bubbles. Once you've got the mold filled, you need to introduce vacuum, which will pull the bubbles right out of the material and dissipate them. Back when I was in the (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

bricks
(score: 0.635)

  Re: Is 2933 Duplo Freight Train worth buying?

(...) Duplo trains are in general excellent sets, and are very robust. We've never broken one (the engines have been dropped rather a lot, everything has been trodden on repeatedly), and they run well. I have both the mid-90s and 2000 ranges. The (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.duplo)

old, bricks
(score: 0.635)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) or Another way to keep it under $150 is make the trench short with Technic bricks on each end so more than one of the same set can be combined end-to-end, with instructions showing how to do so. Maybe scale it (trench and ships) somewhere in (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.635)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) I should be able to help with some of these. (...) Depends on the level & the extent of the damage. Some of the ABC examples you gave would bug me, but others wouldn't. Print fading and scuffing I consider normal wear & tear, and expect it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 0.635)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) I'll check at home; I have a box of damaged parts that I should be able to photo or scan, although it may be a bit - I'm swamped right now. Examples I should be able to provide would be broken or cracked plates, stress marks from bending (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 0.635)

  What would happen to your collection....

Not going to be morbid or anything, but here's the scenario-- You pass on. What happens to your LEGO collection? Many of us have collections well into the thousands, and some of us have well into the hundreds of thousands of pieces. I'd imagine that (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.635)

  some MOC

hello everyone. im a brand new Lugnet member (#1168), and a castle head. i would like to post some of my creations. since coming out my dark ages (like four months ago) i haven't been in contact with my old collection, so all my MOC's so far are (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.635)

  Re: 1970s sets in microscale

(...) I got my start in 1974 with the London Bus. A last minute Christmas present for my son. I was so amazed at the bus I went out on Christmas day to all the stores that were opened, like drug stores and grocery stores looking for Legos. There is (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

old
(score: 0.635)

  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

(...) Not to mention your eloquent gift of good grammar and tongue-in-cheekiness. (...) Well, yeah, that's basically what I meant. (...) And that, my friend, may be one of those "nutshell" differences between a liberal and a conservative. Assuming (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

old
(score: 0.635)

  Re: 1970s sets in microscale

(...) Now this is the neatest pictures I have seen so far. This is really interesting. You have a talent I wished I had as I love these old sets. How about a mini of the Constellation or the wild west set 365 or even the 354? I am going to have to (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.build.microscale)

old
(score: 0.635)

More:  Next Page >>