  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4641 – 4660 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: #580 / Old parts

<snip> (...) </snip> hi the old turntable was one of the first parts i missed as can be seen in this old version of the number 4 blueprint www.tu-bs.de/~y00076...uepr04.gif (the poor guy cant move his arms) and i made set 604 when i noticed the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Some old Town stuff

I'm selling my old Town Lego. It is pretty heavily played with, but there's still some good stuff, and instructions are included. (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old
(score: 1.559)

  OLD TRUCKS

I have a few old trucks 332,333,313,336.These are in used condition without boxes or instructions they have all there glass bits and doors. The fire engine is missing its ladder.Can anyone tell what sort of value these would be if any? I also have (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Hey Old guys

Hello Everyone, 14 year old me has joined lugnet. I am greatly inspired by all of you. I'd like to know what posting etiquette is according to you. Mr. Pejic, if you could find the time, please make multiple files when you make models. I ask you (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old
(score: 1.559)

  os x support for old RCX?

Hello I have an old RCX set (with USB infrared tower) and i would like to use it under Mac OS X. I wanted to check NQC but if i understand right i need the Macintosh USB & Ghost communication package for USB tower, which i couldn't find online. (...) (14 years ago, 10-Aug-10, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Old Ground

I know we've been over this before, but I lost all of my old posts in a disk crash. I apologize for the redundancy, but has anybody figured out a way to drive a stepper from the RCX? And, yes, they are the steppers from old 5.25" floppies. I TOLD (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Hi

Thanks Tony, So if I have the retail one, it can't connecting with old RCX or old motor? Because I have mindstorm 9794/invention. What's the solution now, if I want to connect that old one with NXT? Thanks Yudi ___...___ $0 Web Hosting with up to (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.559)

  OLD visor helmets`

Hello, I have 6 old visor helmets, 3 red 2 white and 1 grey. What are they worth? (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Re: Old minfig legs

Man, those parts are old. Before minifigs were created the lego minifg was composed of that leg/base part, a torso with bumps on the side to indicate arms, a standard minifg head without any face or paint, and a cap that is still in use as a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

old
(score: 1.559)

  New Mini-Motor vs. Old Mini-Motor

Does the Peeron or Lugnet parts reference guide make a distinction between the new and old Mini-Motors? (old = (URL) 71427>, new = 43362) Or are they just considered to be the same in the guides because they are externally the same? Or have the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Re: Old parts

(...) Niels, I would like to see more old parts in LDraw. I don't have the expertise to review them, but I do keep lots of pictures of old parts on Brickshelf: (URL) don't know if pictures will help the review process. If they will, I can change or (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Re: Music Question

(...) This old lady suggests doing an old fashioned google search. Doesn't even have to be exact although Evil Wayne is right that it helps. Then you're likely to come up with lyrics a fan may have posted even if they're not widely available (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Re: Need a Pooh?

My 6 month old and 2 year old provide all the Pooh I need, but thanks for the offer. Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fs6Cw6.4rz@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old
(score: 1.559)

  New Part: 748 - Roadsign Old Yield  [DAT]

0 Roadsign Old Yield 0 Name: 748.dat 0 Author: Tore Eriksson 0 Unofficial Element 0 CMDLINE -c15 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 s\748s01.dat 3 16 0 -44 -2.1 -15 -74 -2.1 15 -74 -2.1 0 (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Old Contest at BrickBots.Com - Aluminum cans

First I would like to thank Richard Sutherland for Brickbots.com and his Contests. I tried to make a can stacker. I learned a few things first you can never have to many Legos. (Need more). Second his seemly easy contest was a lot harder than it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Old stuff seen...

Hi there! Today I was in a Lego Exhibition in a mall in Vienna, Austria. First, there where many displays standing around, and they where all about pirates, islanders and: Aztec/Maya/Inca's!! So it really looks true.... But, the most important was a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.559)

  Old 1960 era stuff..

I'm a 45 year old Lugnet newbie, so forgive please. I am in Sydney Australia. I was surfing around looking for Lego instructions for my 5 year old son and found this site. I have a few hundred 1960's era Lego in quite used condition. No (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.558)

  Re: Auction: 5521 Sea Jet

I have one (1) 5521 Sea Jet for auction. The box has serious shelf wear, and is slightly damaged on the back. The tape is not holding the ends on, however that all the parts should be there. (I recently picked it up at a store) Rules: 1) Going 1, 2, (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old
(score: 1.558)

  Re: Inexpensive portability

(...) Rafe, I suggest looking on eBay for an old laptop. By old, I'm talking P100MHz w/ 32-64MB RAM; NQC doesn't require a lot of horse-power (I'm not sure about Bricxcc). For USB, you'll need something capable of running Win98 (P66MHz w/ 32MB (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

old
(score: 1.558)

  RE: How old are you?

However, you are ignoring that several of the people who responded mentioned that they share in their Lego robot projects with their children. I know I've seen 4 years old and 9 years old mentioned.... It would be a little odd for 0-9 year olds to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.558)

More:  Next Page >>