 General / 583
582  |  584
Subject:
Old stuff seen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 21:28:43 GMT

Hi there!

Today I was in a Lego Exhibition in a mall in Vienna, Austria.

First, there where many displays standing around, and they where all about
pirates, islanders and: Aztec/Maya/Inca's!! So it really looks true....

But, the most important was a small toy shop, which had three boxes of old
service packs standing around. There where a lot old packs in it. Old
technic 24x43 wheels, steam-loc pistons, train wheels on steel axles, red
and blue magnets, old space parts like radar-dishes and some blue slopes
with old logo, and so on....

When someone is interested in one of these things, mail me soon, the
exhibition last only one week more!

In another shop I found still some soccer stes left, tv-tower, sanitation,
police, and a lot of wordlsplayers and austrian players. (I have some
sticker books left). Again, when someone is interested, we can always
arrange something...  8-)

Greetings, Ardjan

Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8705125/ardjan