 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5015
5014  |  5016
Subject:
Old 1960 era stuff..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 05:43:10 GMT

I'm a 45 year old Lugnet newbie, so forgive please.

I am in Sydney Australia.

I was surfing around looking for Lego instructions for my 5 year old son and
found this site.

I have a few hundred 1960's era Lego in quite used condition. No instructions,
just all in a box type condition.

Note: They do not lock together as well as the modern stuff, or they have aged
badly for some reason.

I have no great attachment to this stuff.

The unusual stuff is:

Flags, an 8 lug 12v light brick, old style wheels (with good rubber), garage
door and base plate with the flip up arrangement, shop signs (engraved). The
rest is just blocks. I would be delighted to swap all this with Basic late
model stuff with someone that all this means something to.

I cannot give an inventory unless someone can direct me to a site showing old
stuff and Lego part numbers, then I will.

Anyone interested?

Please email me on jeffhome@dpc.com.au, not on this board please, it's too
inconvenient.

Jeff Harper