 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5016
5015  |  5017
Subject:
New Lego Parts Sales Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:36:32 GMT

Hi,

I have put together a page with a list of parts I have for sale:

http://www.aloha.net/~danjezek/lego_sale.html

Right now, there are over 2,000 pieces for sale (which is not much) taken from
80 Star Wars sets.  The more popular pieces were sold on eBay so there is not
much left, but hopefully someone might find a use for these pieces.  Prices
are low, most pieces are 50% or less below BAYLIT prices.