  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4181 – 4200 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

I hate to get on someone’s bad side right away but isn’t this track cleaner cleaning the wrong part of the track? Unlike all other scales of trains Lego trains get the power from the inside part of the rail. So basically this track cleaner isn’t (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: New ViperSE begins testing at Ventax (Video link)

(...) Calum is on a tirade... ;) Chris is on a build unique 'bot spree... (paper folding and now track cleaning 'bot) Dave's on a train layout building spree... Rob hasn't said much... At least Iain's still posting great video footage of awesome (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Happy Holidays = LEGO under the tree

(...) Merry Christmas! Between the two of us, Christina and I recieved: [LEGOSet 4535] times two [LEGOSet 4400] times two (those spring cleaning ones from Kroger) [LEGOSet 3535] [LEGOSet 7423] [LEGOSet 4346] [LEGOSet 6261] times four :) --Anthony (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  half curve switches for sale

In recent months I have essentially shut down my custom track operation but I need to pay for college classes so I'm cleaning house. Currently i have 3 sets of half curve switches available. $110 per set shipped. Canadians please add $10. Price (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Help! - MLCAD won't read 754.dat

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:s1m5bs49sah2vvq...4ax.com... (...) is (...) *valid*, (...) next (...) Steve, Those two lines can just be deleted from the file. That's probably what you meant by cleaning up, but just to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  (canceled)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Will not keep P-Code.....

Well, I recently got a hold of a handyboard from a |friend of mine who swore it was "junk and didnt' work" | After cleaning up some ugly looking solder joints on |the board, it powered right up and began to work |great. Well, when I went to screw it (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

(...) And now we come full circle. Long time readers of this group will recall that I've opined against cleaning track at all in the past. :-) What delicious confusion. (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Brickshelf going away???

(...) Interesting idea! I'll check it out tonight. You know, I was thinking that it might be smart for all of us to do some spring cleaning on our Brickshelf galleries. I'd be willing to bet that we all have some extraneous images in our galleries (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Column for intersecting ribs

(...) Me too! I don't actually know if lego made any or not, I have always wishfully hoped that some were produced during the spring cleaning era and will turn up eventually... I am prepared to admit defeat on all future new parts, but since this (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Interesting eBay auction (not mine)

(...) Perhaps some person will rent it... I've always wondered if the cleaning personel look under the beds for loose LEGO parts... -Aaron- (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: My reload button

(...) Wellll....ok. *pat* *pat* :-, But this kinda gives me the entry I need: Beretta 92 FS or 1911A1-alike? Increased capacity or increased kaboom? Ease of cleaning or the "classic" look? Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Brisbane meeting

The 4th works best for me, but if the earlier weekend is to be have fun. I'll be working my butt off at the stomp or cleaning up anyway. Aaron "Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:GKKoDp.80@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Do you save boxes and catalogs?

Just curious - do you save the boxes from your Lego sets, and/or the catalogs, or do you only keep the instructions? I'm cleaning up my Lego collection a little bit today, and I realize that I have (just about?) all of the mail-order catalogs from (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  How bad does fire damage Lego

As some of you from SW Michigan may allready know, there was a fire in one of the residence halls at WMU early this morning. Unfortunately, I happen to live in the building that the fire was in. While my room was not damaged by fire directly, it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Lego Computer

(...) You're not worried that someone may steal some of it? Like the cleaning crew, or someone else? And another issue, what if you're at home building, and you realize that you need one part which is on one of the "at work"-models? I'm just (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  FA: (on RTL/e-mail) 6038 Wolfpack Renegades MIB

I posted this item on RTL a couple days ago.... I found a MIB Wolfpack Renegades while cleaning out my closet....I am taking bids via e-mail and posting results on RTL. (Shipping is extra) Right now the current bid is $12.50 (plus shipping) Bidding (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Further sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, I've updated my inventory and put more of my items for sale - also added new stuff today. Take a look and help me cleaning out my inventory :o) Link: (URL) still offering FREE worldwide shipping on orders of $250 placed before the end of the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Best-lock pirate ship (Re: Target find, and a request)

(...) hey, frank, i'm the seller on this ship! i liked the design on the ship but have been cleaning out my clones collection which is how it ended up on ebay. i'll look forward to your review of things when you get it. ..joseph g p.s. by the way, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Sets collecting dust

(...) Which is why I use the airbrush - I already have it, so it is essentially free. It isn't perfect, but it's quick! (...) a synthetic hair brush. I'll still pre-dust it with the air brush. Bruce (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

More:  Next Page >>