 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 250
249  |  251
Subject:
Best-lock pirate ship (Re: Target find, and a request)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:50:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Frank Filz writes:
Here's the auction listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=234812197

hey, frank, i'm the seller on this ship!
i liked the design on the ship but have been cleaning out my clones collection
which is how it ended up on ebay.  i'll look forward to your review of things
when you get it.

..joseph g

p.s. by the way, you are getting the ship for cheaper than what i paid for it
(i traded an unopened 6769 fort legoredo) and i imagine the ships will go for
around $50.00 once they hit the u.s.