 Marketplace / Auctions / 4214
FA: (on RTL/e-mail) 6038 Wolfpack Renegades MIB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:54:55 GMT

I posted this item on RTL a couple days ago....

I found a MIB Wolfpack Renegades while cleaning out my closet....I am taking
bids via e-mail and posting results on RTL.  (Shipping is extra)

Right now the current bid is $12.50 (plus shipping)

Bidding closes 11:59 PM monday

please check RTL or e-mail me if you are interested.