 Off-Topic / Debate / 11540
Re: My reload button
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 23:42:06 GMT

I point the mouse, press the button, and instead of hearing the little mousy
click, I here the CHK-CHUK of chambering another shell.  But maybe that's just
me.  :-)

P.S. If I'm the only one who thinks this is funny, just pat me on the head as
you pass and ignore me...I'm used to it.

Wellll....ok.  *pat* *pat*  :-,

But this kinda gives me the entry I need:

Beretta 92 FS or 1911A1-alike?

Increased capacity or increased kaboom?

Ease of cleaning or the "classic" look?

Cheers,