 Off-Topic / Debate / 11353
11352  |  11354
Subject:
My reload button
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:42:57 GMT

Sometimes when I'm actively reading off-topic.debate, I just leave a browser
window up and periodically go back and reload the page to see if anything new
has been posted.  If I'm actively involved in one or more threads, the name of
the reload button seems really apropos.

I point the mouse, press the button, and instead of hearing the little mousy
click, I here the CHK-CHUK of chambering another shell.  But maybe that's just
me.  :-)

Chris

P.S. If I'm the only one who thinks this is funny, just pat me on the head as
you pass and ignore me...I'm used to it.