  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3841 – 3860 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) his (...) That is a quick way to find a singe one of his postings. but when I wanded to back-track his previous ones, I had to do a lot of "stepping". (Unless there is someting obvious that I overlooked ?) (...) I'm a very irregular reader, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) OK, you got me there. Although it was fun to test-post those part-references, and start a test-thread of excitement. But .off-topic.clone-brands is at least tangentially lego-related (although not LEGO-related), and off-topic.fun tends to add (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:Fr6ABv.1MA@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) reduces (...) who (...) I have been reading all the messages in this group since I started to browse LUGNET (since october '99) Yet I haven't really (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Much better than .admin.news. I suspect many people would read that as being "news about .admin" - that would be my first guess even though I do use a newsreader and have been reading newsgroups for years. Kevin (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Yup agreed, I may be a relative newbie to LUGNET, I'm present on the Internet since '93. A admin.newsclients group attracts post about 'how to configure Outlook/TIN' or similar. While I thought we're looking for a newsgroup to discuss (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Just a thought: Todd, I don't know how LUGNET codewise is implemented, but I assume you have an user-database somewhere (to validate posting-priveleges and to store subscribed mailinglists etc.) At our company I implemented our Intranet, it's (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) is there a click-trail to get to /news/filter? There was a link to it from the main page, when it told me it had some hidden messages, but once I disabled the filter, I can't find a link to it... :) Dan (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) yah, are you interested in letting some of us help? :) Dan (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Just occurred to me earlier today - someone said it's too bad you can't view links like <set:8880> in the newsreader - then I thought, why can't we put a filter between incoming messages and the news DB to make it possible? basically move the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) oh, I've no problem - just thought it'd be easier for less configurable newsreaders... I just set CTRL-ALT-P to take whatever's in the clipboard, and pop up two windows for me - text info (name, etc.) and an XV windows with the picture... the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Hmm. Didn't take. Guess it's a member-only thing. I should go fill out that monster form. Someday. Steve (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) When I try to put through a filter of: +lugnet nothing takes -- the updated filter page shows that my current settings are the default settings: -.off-topic -.admin But when I put in: -.xxx +lugnet the filter is set correctly. Is there (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) Yep, I'm using MSIE5. (...) Now the page seems to work correctly. I put in "+lugnet" for the filter, and it came back saying my current filter is "<I>(none)</I>". Steve (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  cleaning smokey Lego?

Hello, Does anyone have a safe, fast way of removing cigarette smoke smell from Lego pieces? I have read a number of earlier threads, some of which recommend Pine-Sol but others say Pine-Sol can cloud transparent pieces so I'm hesitant to clean with (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: cleaning smokey Lego?

(...) i wonder if frebreeze works? its says on the add it gets the smell out of almost anything... all you do is spary and let dry and the smell should be gone... i havent tryed it cause none of my peices smell of smoke... - J Walker (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Tips on cleaning

Can anyone give me some tips on the best way to clean/wash your Legos? (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  cleaning transparent pieces

Hi everyone, I've had my collection going for over 10 years now and am finally attempting to get a serious sorting system happening. I have realised how easily that trans elements scratch and, after living inside the Lego bag for years, many are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.storage)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: cleaning transparent pieces

(...) What exactly is Brasso? I live in Australia so I don't know any of these American brands. Zac Soden ---...--- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.storage)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: cleaning transparent pieces

(...) Thanks for the input. Ill take a squiz around and see what works the best. We've got a buffing wheel downstairs so I might give that a go. ZaC Soden ---...--- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.storage)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning used Lego

tie em in a pillowcase and put it on a 40 degree wash. LEGO boxes used to have the 40 degree wash symbol on em' if they are just dusty a nice rub with a toothbrush does wonders. If you wet a dusty brick and then try and clean it its a lot more (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

More:  Next Page >>