 Administrative / General / 5198
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 04:13:02 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
If you have a highly configurable newsreader (like something integrated into
Emacs), then it wouldn't be too tough to insert some smarts in the viewer
which did this same URL transmogrification.

oh, I've no problem - just thought it'd be easier for less configurable
newsreaders...  I just set CTRL-ALT-P to take whatever's in the
clipboard, and pop up two windows for me - text info (name, etc.) and an
XV windows with the picture... the browser doesn't even start up :)

:)

Dan

FUT. .off-topic.geek