 Storage / 940
939  |  941
Subject:
cleaning transparent pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:57:31 GMT

Hi everyone,

I've had my collection going for over 10 years now and am finally attempting
to get a serious sorting system happening. I have realised how easily that
trans elements scratch and, after living inside the Lego bag for years, many
are really scratched up so I am  now storing them in seperate compartments.
But the big question is if anyone knows a way to clean these trans elements.
Any ideas?

Thanks

ZaC Soden
---------