 Administrative / General / 5053
Re: Cleaning up the main homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:56:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
I have a similar problem: It is rather difficult to find the messages from
Brad Justus between the very many reactions. Would it be feasable to copy • his
VIM's (Very Importand Messages) to a special area ?

Aren't these pretty easy to find simply by clicking on the root node of a
thread?

That is a quick way to find a singe one of his postings. but when I wanded to
back-track his previous ones, I had to do a lot of "stepping". (Unless there
is someting obvious that I overlooked ?)

They've also always shown up on the "Spotlight" page,

I'm a very irregular reader, because I dont't alway have have easy internet
access avalable. Chances are big that I miss it.

Greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.