  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3361 – 3380 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Transperisteel Viper for Chieflug

Breaking an ages old tradition, I have photographed and posted something I built. (2 URLs) Thanks for the inspiration Ryan and Andrew. (16 years ago, 29-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

old
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) I agree totally. But the interesting thing is... I'm twelve! Maybe thats a bit old for most of Lego's stuff- but even before I discovered Lugnet(last year) I'd had harder and harder times picking out what to buy. I used to always dash to the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space) !

old, bricks
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) No way! It's funny how Lego has to resort to large, chunky parts in order to appeal to the younger crowd. But, in total irony, the younger crowd deems these sets as 'simple' and 'lame'. If Lego went back to its traditional values, I suspect (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.701)

  Re: The Mantis - To take apart or not take apart?

(...) I've thought about this issue for a day. I think Joel has thought about it much longer. (: First I asked, do I have any MOCs that have survived? Good luck. I just moved and have not unsealed the boxes yet. The funny thing is, the MOCs I've (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 0.701)

  How Lego Bricks are made circa 1989

Courtesy of Gizmodo.. (URL) Jeff VW (15 years ago, 11-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

The initial post has some decent points. I guess the Star Wars licence payed off for Lego (we'll never know since it's a private company) but when I first heard how much they paid for it I was aghast. Wasn't it something like $50 million or $100 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Castle development

(...) I have done this with my own castle. I first started building Paranor eleven years ago when I was fourteen years old. Over the years, it has expanded greatly in size and form. I always thought it would be a castle I wouldn't want to take (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.701)

  LDDP 2.0 questions

As I implement feature requests and other things, this thread will track the questions I have to the users of LDDP. Here's the first round: - Search paths I've added the ability to add custom search paths but currently the LDraw Base paths and the (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.701)

  Hand Car (Big Ben Bricks)

Big Ben Bricks Hand Car (URL) -Abner (16 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.animation, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.701)

  Frank Lloyd wright LEGO sets

FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES NEW LICENSEE The LEGO Group and Brickstructures, Inc. to produce and distribute Frank Lloyd Wright Collection(R) LEGO(R) Architecture Building Sets The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation announced today that The (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.701)

  Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers

(...) Absolutely! We're whittling away at the bugs, but things get consistently better. However much you want the new code, I want you to have the new code more, but I want the new code to have better quality than the old code. If you're getting (...) (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.700)

  Re: HoMa and the Trans Namib, part Zwei

Hi Larry, no, it's mot "photoshoped". I really would wish to be able to do such things with Photoshop. But the newspaper is **real**. Even if the german influence in Namibia - former South West Africa - lasted just 30 years and it's a long time ago, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 0.700)

  Re: MOC: Carl "The Cobbler" Clotchkins' JL-79 Cargo Hauler

(...) The old-timey-ness grows on me the more I look at this model. It looks like something that I would have loved back in 1979 (when i was 10 years old). Very nicely done! Readers younger than us may not understand the design elements. If so, I'd (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old
(score: 0.700)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Steve/Stewart not bad for 40 years of being in a muddled brain of millions of pathways. Even got "access to tools" right. As you can tell, that was a really important book in my youth. And memories from youth are the ones that stick the best (...) (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

old
(score: 0.700)

  My Current Lego Room

I took some pictures of my Lego Room for the Virtual Lego Room Tour at Brickfest. (URL) an expansion and rethinking of my older Lego spaces, as described in (URL) walk around the room. . . ClosetMaid makes a system they call Cubicals with shelves (...) (15 years ago, 4-May-09, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 0.700)

  Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!

(...) WWWOOOOAAAHHHHHH!!! I like it. Old meets new. I'm wondering, did you make your own decals or color any bricks for this model? I'm looking at the Space emblem on the for decks. I'm not sure what I can really add except, wow. Just stunning. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.700)

  Another little update to nxtgcc.sf.net: 1.05 compatability

Hi The 1.05 sources have been changed toward compatibility with a gcc-toolchain. To save rewriting, I take the liberty of pasting the contents of the readme file that you find in the root directory of the NXTGCC-0.0.10.zip file that can be (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

old
(score: 0.700)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

(...) spent time and/or money or set up this feedback service and I believe it's important for it to get some use. Then, even if they still won't release sets you want, or bulk bricks in the way you want, at least you can say you tried. Nothing (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.700)

  Re: Speaking of Classic Space, check out the Galaxy Cruiser!

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:GsAxI1.BqB@lugnet.com... (...) room, (...) The (...) description (...) You did a great job on this chris. Lots of great pictures. Its so fun to spend a lot of time looking at pics of a model (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.699)

  Re: Yellowing of white bricks/plates

(...) I would guess that sun/UV damage is cumulative. Possibly the reason that adjacent pieces don't fade equally is that some of them have had more previous exposure than others. Another possibility, as you mention, is manufacturing variances. The (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 0.699)

More:  Next Page >>