 LEGO Company / 344
Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 16:28:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce, John MacDonald writes:
I encourage EVERYONE to go to
http://www.lego.com/myopinions

I would support this endorsement.  It appears as though the company has
spent time and/or money or set up this feedback service and I believe it's
important for it to get some use.  Then, even if they still won't release
sets you want, or bulk bricks in the way you want, at least you can say you
tried.  Nothing worse than complaining about something but never trying to
help fix it.

If everyone does this, maybe Lego will start carrying the instructions for
Lego sets.

I hope they'll one day take it a step further and provide not only old
instructions, but also a greater history and backstory of the company and
its products.

I think the main LEGO.com site is an ideal plase for the instructions to be
as I think it's a natural place to start looking for them.

Regards,
Allan B.
- Expert Builder website
- http://www.apotome.com/builder