  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is it possible?

(...) 1976 or 77) and basic battery motor 107, and I could have managed to build a working system, but not quite so conventional. I had used 2xN regular bricks as rails (imagine those upside down "T" rails for conceptual modern railway systems) in (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Parts Pack Survey

(...) 1. 1x16 technic beams (Black, Yellow, Blue) 2. 12x24x1 baseplates (Black, Yellow, Blue, Dark Gray) 3. 10 High panels and quarter domes (Trans DkBlue, Trans Red, Trans Green) 4. 6 High half-octagon panels and corners (Trans DkBlue, Trans Red, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Good bye, light yellow :-(

Hi, by digging through the (URL) "Wühlkisten">, a special action for the german "Idee & Spiel" toy dealers which have mixed Lego bins with about 100 litres each, from which you can grab about 1 litre for the price of EUR 6,99 in a plastic bag named (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  The first Lego color change of 1962-70

Well I see that the color change of 2004 has generated some strong emotions... The first color change (of modern Lego starting in 1957) was that of 1962-70. TLG replaced Cellulose Acetate with ABS Plastic, and in doing so the colors red, yellow and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  MOC4100: Cranetruck

Before I continue building alternate models of the new designersets I still wanted to build another one of the 'old' 4100 Maximum Wheels designerset. I tried to use as many bricks of the set as I could and this is the result: (URL) (Click the pic to (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: The newer magnets...

(...) American trains (my preferred subject to model) don't have buffers. This is the reason I'll be sticking to the old couplers for the foreseeable future. At least until Big Ben Bricks, ME Models, or some one else comes out with a suitable (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: My attempt at a railway bridge

(...) Hi John, actually I remember having seen (and admired) your bridge - what kept me from simply being the old copycat was for one the sheer lack of appropriate bricks and on the other hand the fact that bridges like these are not exactly (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Best Lego Year of all time?

(...) I didn't see any new Mindstorms product announced for 2003. I don't see Lego still producing Classic Space sets. I don't see Lego currently producing any Technic sets with classic studded beams. (apart from 8431 crane truck, of course) I don't (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  New set for the database - 1929

I found this little bag in an old collection. - And the model :-) Number 1929 - And copyright states 1988 - It has a total of 13 bricks. It could be a 25 year promotional for a toyshop in Denmark - But I'm not sure. Image can be seen at (URL) Per (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: New 2004 Sets!

<snip> (...) I counted 2 out of 7 sets to be Jack Stone. I think it's a good idea--especially with younger children that like Spiderman, but don't have the assembly skills or patience to build the system sets--not to mention some families have kids (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) I can relate to Brams last comment about pieces falling into the wrong boxes--this has happened to me more than a few times. As for the problem of dropping/falling Lego, this does not trouble me much at all. Since the day Lego was brought into (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) Building with the old style of pieces required a lot of pieces to do anything just to strengthen the design enough that it wouldn't rip itself apart. Why is it so much worse that the modern pieces require a few extra pieces if, and only if, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  New colors for old Legends (WAS: legend voting)

(...) Don, I have previously suggested a similar course of action for this set: (URL) this is one of my all time favorite sets, and at the top of my list for a Legends reissue, it frankly looks silly in blue. The vehicle it was based on was not blue (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Window size in train engine

(...) I think he was talking about the windows down the side. You also can't turn crocodile ends upside down as they are full-height pieces. However, it does look like there's a green train windscreen on the crane truck you could invert. For windows (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Star Wars v. Harry Potter

(...) My impression was exactly the opposite. SW line (ESPECIALLY the 1999 sets) were amazingly done. There was little if any juniorization, and the sets were *much* more accurate than I would have expected. Granted it's since gone downhill a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Castle Bucket Ideas (Re: Parts Pack Survey)

In lugnet.general Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote in message news:FK8Gyt.D64@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) Bucket or (...) [snip] Building on this thread from lugnet.general, if TLG was to come out with a Castle themed bucket, what (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: South Coast Lego Fest - latest update [Please Read]

(...) As I haven't got much in the way of MOCs built up I am planning to bring all my really old stuff in case there are people who have never seen some 70's sets in the flesh. (...) I've got a lot of wants of certain bricks to re-create some of my (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) That could be. But whenever I order from the dutch store, the package comes from Germany. But when I call, I get a belgian female on the phone. S@H is very international over here :-) /\/\ark "gonna order some basic grey bricks; they're still (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Do we still do FOTW?:)

Woohoo! My dad and I were on the go today and came across a flea market. Knowing all of those great adventure stories including every plot element imaginable about AFOLs finding great things at flea markets, I made an effort to go. "On the way back" (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: How do you clean a bunch of lego?

(...) When I used to buy old lots of Lego off of eBay, I would go through and hand wash each piece. I would fill a tub with lukewarm soapy water (a mild liquid dish soap work best). I let the bricks soak for a while and then scrub each piece on all (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

More:  Next Page >>