  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  S@H Bulk Bricks Lineup

Dear Brad, This may have been asked already, but will there be new colours offered for the present lineup of Bulk Bricks from Shop At Home? For example, 45 & 30 degree slopes (4x2x1, 4x3x1) in blue, black and grey, dimensions in width x depth x (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: What are your favorite Lego WHEELS of all time?

(...) I still have 4 of those (4 wheels and 4 bricks), left over from the old Moon Lander (my first Lego set ever, got when I was 4). Maybe I should put them in my BrickLink shop, they're still in decent condition. (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?

Ice wrote in message <38B70CA2.D6B06A59@i...ve.com>... (...) Tyco (...) plates (...) I trust my watchfulness pretty good. I often catch the clone bricks because of color differences. I should note however that most of the stuff I buy has a low (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Hasbro goes to the bricks!

Looks like Hasbro is going to be entering the construction brick market with their GI Joe and Transformers line. Old hat, man. ;p Cheers, -G ****** Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE:HAS) announced today that it will enter the block construction category, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Dark Tan bricks

(...) You raise an excellent point. The dark tan is an interesting color. I think it would escepially nice as old concrete. I have the dark tan skate ramps, and would like to use them as roofs (as I have with the (URL) white ramps>), but the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) (URL) Wow! I’m not sure of what to say. It looks like they decided to start using phone cord for wire, which is actually a good idea I think. I’m a little disappointed in the over stylization though. What ever happened to good old fashioned (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Trans-blue pieces (was: Silver bricks)

(...) These are the only trans-blue I've seen (I got them from a 20? year old Universal Building Set): 1x2 brick (as above) 1x6 brick 2x2x2 sloped ---...--- Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org "Oh please, if people (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3890E9D6.F2B5F3E0@v...er.net>... (...) that (...) Another way to handle the problem would be to add a column of 1x1 bricks on top of or below the windows. Now with 3 studs, you can use two Technic beams separated (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Clone bricks in auctions

Unfortunately, that is one of the dilemmas of dealing on eBay (I'm not badmouthing it, cuz I bid on eBay frequently myself). However, frequently the sellers are not very Lego knowledgeable (although there is no excuse for marbles). Being an (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Old MOC reannouncement, just in time for the Matrix sequel

(...) and just ready a supportive box for Brickfest!! Thanks much in advance. ;-) By the way, when this first debuted I was not posting on Lugnet so I could not tell you that this is an INCREDIBLE creation! I too never thought the Neb~ could be (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Breezeway Cafe and Pizza to Go Are Back!!! Was Re: More new(old) sets on lego.com

(...) Also, the piece counts are slightly different. The old version of the Pizza to Go had 141 pieces, the new has that plus 3. Same with the Breezeway cafe. Old - 171, new - 178. But that shouldn't affect the price of the 10036 by a whole $5. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Clearing up scratches on pieces

(...) out. it also works great to remove printing on bricks so be carefull if you're not looking to remove it. i usualy use a old sock followed by an old Tshirt. ondrew (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Brick Testament a Yahoo! Pick of the Week

November 5, 2001 The Brick Testament The greatest Bible stories ever told have found a bold, new interpretation from an non-traditional oracle: Lego bricks. Revisit age-old tales like the Fall from Grace, the Great Flood, the Last Supper, and the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Better Color Balance with Lego Bricks

For some time now, I've had issues with my dorky little Kodak digital camera (4 years old) and getting the color right on some lego ABS pieces when they are the only non-white color on a white background. Red is particularly bad, as the Image / (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish.photography)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

I finally got around to scanning some of my old broken parts. Check out: (URL) a text file in the gallery that includes some details of the "slight modifications". Enjoy. T. J. (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: peeron inventory update

(...) Martin: Thanks for the post. I am making a master file of all the variations and your comments help. Lego certainly does not make it easy. I have found in the old Samsonite sets very mixed eras of bricks. Actually some sets have the two (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: When is Lego actually considered old?

(...) When I look at a bunch of older pieces, I can see subtle differences. The older pieces don't hold together as strongly, although I'm not sure if that's an effect of age or just better design and tighter manufacturing tolerances of the newer (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: an old strange plate 8x4

(...) Well I read everybody's reply to this thread over the past few days, but I had PC problems (Windows N/T install), and and couldn't send reply's for a few days. Here's the story: These plates have been around at least since 1956. I have a 1956 (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Just a thought with no evidence to back it up, but.... Assuming that this is not simply an error, like bent cypress trees or low-quality train wheelsets, could there be a technical reason? One reason that occurs to me is the colourfastness of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

More:  Next Page >>