 Town / 7456
Re: Dark Tan bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 14:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Hello,

We are being given the opportunity to let Jake (and Richard) know which parts we’d like to see in bulk. http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=1706

I wanted to take a moment and raise the awareness of the color Dark Tan:

I think, dark tan is the color of the ramps in this set: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3537

This color would be exceptional for buildings (town, train, castle related), landscapes, rolling stock and many other creations. I think it is an incredible color and would love to see it as a bulk pack. I think many people would find great uses for it and really urge you to consider it as a choice when selecting your colors.

Best, Jonathan

You raise an excellent point. The dark tan is an interesting color. I think it would escepially nice as old concrete.

I have the dark tan skate ramps, and would like to use them as roofs (as I have with the white ramps), but the necessary plates and tiles don’t exist in dark tan. Unfortunately, I’ve already taken the survey, and I forgot all about dark tan!

My only concern with this color is that it might replace regular tan, given tan’s absence from the list of “universal colors”.

Marc Nelson Jr.