  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 781 – 800 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: NMRA

Hi Mike, I think your approach to buy and install a 1-2 ft Plexiglas wall, like a sneeze guard, is the best. Then you can run the layout all the way to the edge. I can help with this if needed. There is a decent TAP plastics in Fremont. How would (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  - - - FS/FT: Misc. Lego

Lego For Sale/Trade Lego: 1 Royal knight with red legs, red/white torso, red bearded head, no helm or shield EX $2.00 1 Police Man with white helmet and green visor NEW $1.00 1 Fireman with helmet and axe NEW $1.25 1 Bank Guard with white police hat (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GoGu3u.s5@lugnet.com... (...) looking (...) the (...) The window above the front door is done by using 4 1x3x2 half arches. The bottom two arches are flipped upside down. They are held in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) Well, the lil' bugger is wearing a Bat Lord torso (gotta have a little armor), red legs with black hips, Emperor Palpatine head, black hands, Pharoah's head dress (plain gold/yellow), and a cloak from the shaman dude in the Adventurers theme. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  LEGO® Creator set 10246 Detective's Office

LEGO® Creator set 10246 Detective’s Office Ages 16+. 2,262 pieces. Available in January 2015. US $159.99 – CA $199.99 – DE 149.99€ – UK £132.99 – DK 1399.00 DKK pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing. Discover (...) (10 years ago, 21-Nov-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Odd Discovery re: Ninja Walls

Hi all, When resorting my parts for my upcoming move (ugh), I decided to put many of the large "panel" pieces together. What surprised me is that one of the long-available and now-unusual pieces--available only in the DACTA castle set currently (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Halloween sets?

Someone who works here at the Uni has just seen my lego posters on the wall of my office and commented that his son got some special orange lego bricks as part of a promotion when he bought a lego set on Halloween? Anyone know what this bonus set (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Anyone seen/bought a PAB Tub?

(...) It's all part of the hobby. I would agree with the watching TV example. "Free time" shouldn't figure into a cost equasion. If you are looking a brick dealer, and that's your livelyhood...maybe. (...) For some folks, myself included, the (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  4x2ReVu: 6987 Message Intercept Base

All is not well at the Obeejw satellite moon base. What started out as an experiment in the isolation lab has gone terribly awry as a strange orange-grey mold is released from its vacuum canister and begins spreading throughout the lab at an (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  i freeking hate rakes......

OK, the sorter is done. I figure I'll work on the easy part. Brick extraction from the rice. AHHHHHHHhhh...hhh AHHHHHHHhhh...hhh AHHHHHHHhhh...hhh AHHHHHHHhhh...hhh AHHHHHHHhhh...hhh AHHHHHHHhhh...hhh AHHHHHHHhhh...hhh AHHHHHHHhhh...hhh (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: 6776 Ogel Control Center Set Review

Some minor corrections and other thoughts: (...) 2 of these, trans red 2 black 2x2x2 mail boxes (...) The new wall also seen in the Droid Escape, but in black. Cool, we have this in white, grey, and black. (...) I do like these elements, though I'm (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.reviews)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) Geordan, I'm going to tell you a story...not a defense, kinda' an explanation, but definately NOT a flame toward you or anyone else...get from it what you will... Once upon a time, or about February 2001, I found LUGNET. I began posting, and, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: 2 Lego Stores open today!

(...) I just visited the new LEGO Store in the Solomon Pond Mall in Marlboro this morning. Brickshelf pictures are available at (URL) It looks very nice! The store is stocked with many (though apparently not all) of the sets that are currently in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Color Names

All, I've seen many requests as of late to have LEGO release their color names for the specific brick colors. There has also been multiple requests for RGB/CMYK values and specific LEGO part numbers. Over the years I've addressed this question here (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Lets get a datsville castle going

(...) Yeah, I'm inclined to agree... but it could vary from castle to castle, too. I think I'd rather see castles without the castle siding too... less realistic to have windows every foot. Here's another question... how thick should they be? should (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Superheros, (...) favorite (...) scale (...) I'm sorry but I personally would have to respectfully disagree with modelling millatry items on ethical grounds. Modelling classic items maybe. It is one thing I admire about The Lego Group is that (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  New Scala sets

I just got my Belville 5831 today and it came with a catalog sheet showing four new Scala sets (no names provided of course - September 2001 release date): 3121: baby carriage, large dalmatian, baby, red parasol, green basket, red teddy bear, a few (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.admin.database)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  Overlapping polygons etc

Hi all, I'm currently working on (URL) if there's anyone else working on this please let me know, cos I'd rather not ;) But in case there isn't, I have a few questions: 1. Is there an "official" policy on overlapping & intersecting polygons? I have (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  ABS... but which one?

Hi all, Some years ago I recall seeing an article about LEGO, where there was a small image of ABS granules being fed to a moulding machine. Back then I did not care too much about it, but now it appeared interesting enough to investigate... So I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

  yellow facet pieces wanted, parts #2462, 2464

I have always called these angled bricks, but the partsref refers to them as facet bricks. Whatever you call them I would like to get a bunch (around 100) in yellow. * <part:2462> Brick 3 x 3 Facet I also need around 30 or so of these in yellow. * (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.029)

More:  Next Page >>