 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8907
8906  |  8908
Subject:
i freeking hate rakes......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:21:48 GMT

OK,

the sorter is done.

I figure I'll work on the easy part.  Brick extraction from the rice.

AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhv
AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pant....... pant........ pant......

whose stupid idea was this?  I mean, do any of you GET how hard this
is??

in the past hour I've gone through 3 proto-ideas.... and the best one
that at least get me blocks to the wall of the INSIDE of the pit, ONLY
covers at best 10% of the volume of the ENTIRE PIT!!!

I have not even bought rice yet.

this is one of those prototypes that is not even motorized. I push it
around with my hand, like a little boy who plays with toy cars. (all but
vroom vroom noises!)

The good news is that if this is "hard" for me, then it must be KILLING
calum!

:)

Chris