  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 761 – 780 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  new moc: double decker house

(URL) when our lug required a quick infill for our annual display at railfair last october, i made this double decker house with dance studio and ballroom. again, it was loosely based on a house i had seen for a brief moment on a renovation/extreme (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, FTX) !

wall
(score: 0.797)

  LEGO Is More Similar To Apple Than You Think

LEGO Is More Similar To Apple Than You Think Oct. 8, 2014 Copenhagen (AFP) - LEGO is making global domination look like child's play, as the world's biggest toy-maker puts the building blocks in place to lead rivals in Asia and buck an industry-wide (...) (10 years ago, 8-Oct-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

brick
(score: 0.796)

  Re: March 22nd, 2008 SMART meeting at the LEGO store!

Easter's just a week away, which means our next meeting, the day before Easter (Saturday) is even closer! This month we'll be meeting at the LEGO store in Bellevue Square, from 10am to about 4pm. The mini-challenge, (and totally coincidentally (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

wall
(score: 0.796)

  Re: New Thomas Duplo Trains

(...) I found Spencer a poor substitute, considering that Mallard was featured in the original books, in the story of Thomas' visit to the National Railway Museum in York, UK. Yes, there were A4s in silver streamlined livery, but the name could have (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

dimension
(score: 0.796)

  . . . but I know what I like!

I decided something needed to be done to cover up the horrible wood panelling here in my living room, and seeing as I've been on an 8-bit building kick I decided that a bit of LEGO artwork would be just the thing. It's the Onion Kid from Final (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 0.795)

  Bjarke Ingels Lays Foundation Brick at LEGO House

Bjarke Ingels Lays Foundation Brick at LEGO House By Rory Stott August 19, 2014 BIG‘s LEGO House is now under construction, following a one of a kind foundation laying ceremony featuring – what else – supersized LEGO bricks. Bjarke Ingels himself (...) (10 years ago, 20-Aug-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

brick
(score: 0.795)

  Re: The One Brick...(LOTR LEGO)

(...) #13015 II Battle of Helms Deep Approx. $xx.xx Figs 2 Men of Gondor, 4 Orcs Including wall section (+) By purchasing multiples of these sets, one could build as large as they desire without having too many 'character' minifigs. i.e. as in how (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) fortifications and color choices. It reminds me of the preset template for a small keep in the Campaign Cartographer software (which is a symbol that if colored blue retains areas of gray as in your model). A very rugged and standard form. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 0.794)

  The One Brick...(LOTR LEGO)

I dearly wished LEGO would of got a license agreement with LOTR instead of HP. Oh well. Based apon upon the outstanding LOTR Triliogy, I bring you: LOTR LEGO! (note: these sets are based upon the movies, not the books) #13000 Wraith Encounter (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Any interest in high amp. Train controllers?

(...) The main component that is limiting current in a standard train controller is the transformer (wall wart). The supplied transformer form LEGO has varied between 500ma to 850ma .5Amp and .85Amp respectively. That's continuous duty. You can pull (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 0.794)

  Re: Any interest in high amp. Train controllers?

I was poking around looking at LM317 specs and can't seem to find the Max Vin. What's the max Vin we can plug into the controller... I see old laptop "wall warts" and inline "bricks" getting tossed all the time here at work. If this alone helps the (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 0.794)

  Re: March 22nd, 2008 SMART meeting at the LEGO store!

David: Thanks for organizing this event! Everyone: I think this is going to be a really cool event and a great opportunity to show the community and the LEGO store what we can do. The Easter egg hunting robots is the right level of difficulty to (...) (17 years ago, 3-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

wall
(score: 0.793)

  March 22nd, 2008 SMART meeting at the LEGO store!

First, thanks to the people who showed up for our February meeting. Due to a scheduling glitch, our regular meeting place turned out not to be available. Those who showed up went to a nearby cafeteria to have our meeting. I hope that there weren't (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

wall
(score: 0.793)

  Re: My modular castle creations

Beautiful! I have also been thinking along similar lines recently, and you have captured much of what was on my mind. The monochromality of your stuff doesn't bother me so much, castle tended to be all the same colour. I would however, suggest you (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 0.793)

  Announcement: Non-Ebay New Parts Auction QA1

Greetings! As many of you know, the smaller parts auctions that are not on Ebay can contain some excellent bargains. This auction, which I am calling QA1, has approximately 8,000 bricks in about 100 lots, most with low starting bids. Brick (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, dimension, wall
(score: 0.793)

  Erroneous Use of Technic Beams?

Erroneous Use of Technic Beams or Ode to a Technic Quandary Hi all, Every now and then, with a large creation or something that has joints or limbs holding large components, somebody mentions that they use technic beam in lieu of regular bricks in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 0.793)

  Re: Urban Pool Hall

(...) Nice work! Very funky, too. ;) The 'weathered wall look' would be great in the urban landscape, or for (western) adobe buildings, or for (dare I say it) Post-Apoc dioramas. I hope to see you try some of those themes someday. Keep building! (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.793)

  depressing news from the Nuremberg toyfare in Germany

The first depressing news from the ongoing toyfare in Nuremberg have made their way to 1000steine.de: - Jack Stone is an overall juniorized city spinoff with creator figures - no other Star Wars sets in 2001 - no train news - Harry Potter sets are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 0.792)

  Re: The realization of juniorization sets in...

Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) first (...) These do actually have some studs, though it would perhaps have been nice if they had studs along the whole length of the wall (though said studs would be weird, and not necessarily usefull on (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, dimension, wall
(score: 0.791)

  Wacky sensor looking for a good home

I have a one of a kind sensor looking for a good home. It is an IR detector. Cool. It is so sensitive that it only works in almost complete darkness. Not so cool. It's sensitivity peaks in the well known 850nm region although it can "see" sources (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 0.791)

More:  Next Page >>