 Castle / 15684
15683  |  15685
Subject:
The One Brick...(LOTR LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:47:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I dearly wished LEGO would of got a license agreement with LOTR instead of
HP.  Oh well.  Based apon upon the outstanding LOTR Triliogy, I bring you:
LOTR LEGO!

(note: these sets are based upon the movies, not the books)

#13000 Wraith Encounter
Approx. $6.99
Figs: 2; Frodo, Wraith
Includes: Rock Platform

#13001 Mines of Moria
Approx. $89.99
Figs: 9; Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry, Gandalf, Aragorn, Boremir, Legolas, Gimli
Includes: Entrance platform, Barlin's Tomb platform, Collapsing Stairway
platform, Bridge of Khazad-Dum platform, Swamp Monster, Bellrok.

#13002 Bilbo's Birthday Party
Approx. $9.99
Figs: 3; Bilbo, Sam, Gandalf
Includes: Party Tent, Fireworks Launcher, Gandalf's Wagon.

#13003 Inn of the Prancing Pony
Approx. $34.99
Figs: 4; Frodo, Strider, Innkeeper, Wraith
Includes: Prancing Pony Inn,  Wraith's horse, Bree Entrance barracade.

#13004 Tower of Eisengard
Approx. $49.99
Figs: 3; Gandalf, Saruman, Orc
Includes: Tower, Tree, Gandalf's horse

#13005 Orc Attack
Approx. $19.99
Figs: 4; Aragorn, Orc Leader, two Orcs
Includes: Large Statue platform, Mountain platform, Shore platform, boat.

#13006 Shortcut to Mushrooms
Approx. $6.99
Figs: 3; Pippin, Merry, Wraith
Includes: Mushroom Patch platform, Hiding Place platform, Wraith's horse.

#13007 Wraith Chase
Approx. $19.99
Figs: 4; Frodo, Arwen, two Wraiths
Includes: River platform with flooding action.

#13008 Council of Elrond
Approx. $6.99
Figs: 3; Elrond, Legolas, Gimli
Includes: Council platform, Tree.

#13009 Wizard Duel
Approx. $3.99
Figs: 2; Gandalf, Saruman
Includes: Sarumanís chair.

#13010 Desire of the Ring
Approx. $3.99
Figs: 2; Frodo, Boremir
Includes: Small rock/statue.

#13011 Galadrial's Mirror
Approx. $9.99
Figs: 2; Frodo, Galadrial
Includes: Mirror Platform

#13012 Wormtounge's Betrayal
Approx. $9.99
Figs: 2; Wormtounge, Theoden
Includes: Throne, Doorway

#13013 The Dead Swamp
Approx. $6.99
Figs: 4; Frodo, Sam, Goulum, Wraith
Includes: Swamp Platform, Dragon-creature

#13014 Treebeard
Approx. $19.99
Figs: 3; Pippin, Merry, Orc
Includes: Treebeard, Forrest Platform

#13015 Battle of Helmsdeep
Approx. $89.99
Figs: 8; Theoden, Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, 4 Orcs
Includes: Exploding Wall Platform, Tower Platform, Gate Platform, Battering
Ram, Ballista, 2 ladders.

#13016 Orc Ambush
Approx. $29.99
Figs: 5; Aragorn, Legolas, 3 Orcs
Includes: Cliff Platform, 2 Worcs

#13017 Gandalf's Promise
Approx. $9.99
Figs: 4; Eomer, Gandalf, 2 Orcs
Includes: Rock Platform, Shadowfax, Eomer's horse

#13018 Eisengaurd's Defeat
Approx. $49.99
Figs: 5; Sauruman, 4 Orcs
Includes: 2 Ents, Balcony Plaform, Dam Platform, Crane Platform

#13019 Escape from (fill in the blank, I forget the name)
Approx. $9.99
Figs: 4; Theoden's neice, Villager, Legolas, Orc
Includes: Rock Platform

#13020 Faramir's Hideout
Approx. $19.99
Figs: 4; Faramir, Frodo, Arabian look-alike soldier, Goulum
Includes: Cave Platform w/ pool, Allyphant

#13021 Gimli's Surprise
Approx. $6.99
Figs: Gimli, Orc
Includes: Door Platform