  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 741 – 760 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Dave, This sounds great! :) How big is your store's PaB wall? Once I get the 'Sign In' & 'Edit what's on the Wall' interface done, you should be able to do updates via your iPhone. Here's what I'm thinking that will make wall updates easier... (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.801)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Dave, This sounds great! :) How big is your store's PaB wall? Once I get the 'Sign In' & 'Edit what's on the Wall' interface done, you should be able to do updates via your iPhone. Here's what I'm thinking that will make wall updates easier... (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.801)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Here's how easy we can make it... Once you sign in, your search result screen looks like this: (URL) Each part can be 'Edit'ed, 'Update'd, or 'Empty'ed. If you edit a part, you are presented with this screen: (URL) On the edit screen, you can (...) (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.801)

  BricksWest 2003 Comments

BricksWest Comments: Was there a Feedback Questionnaire? If so I missed it. Please send if available. First: BricksWest 2003 was generally GREAT! Even better than last year! Things we liked in NO PARTICULAR ORDER: 1) The Technic Diner was a FAR (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

brick, wall
(score: 0.801)

  BricksWest 2003 Comments

BricksWest Comments: Was there a Feedback Questionnaire? If so I missed it. Please send if available. First: BricksWest 2003 was generally GREAT! Even better than last year! Things we liked in NO PARTICULAR ORDER: 1) The Technic Diner was a FAR (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

brick, wall
(score: 0.801)

  12v train power

I have the Lego 7864 transformer, which I brought to US from Holland. I use it in conjunction with a 110V->220V transformer. This seemed to be going well and my 7740 was still working after all these years. Then suddenly the motor broke. I decided (...) (16 years ago, 15-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 0.801)

  More firmware enhancements

I have implemented OP_WAIT and a variant of OP_WAIT which takes a variable rather than an immediate numeric value (which in nbc is called "waitv"). I also modified NBC to accept a command line switch that tells it whether the firmware supports waits (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

dimension
(score: 0.801)

  Re: The beginning of the end of NATO?

(...) It's the inconsistent foreign policy that I really want to see the end of. I was being a little 'over the top' to make the point, but it's like, "Hey Joe Schmoo, until you get your act together, don't bother coming out!" So yes, I was a little (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brick, wall
(score: 0.800)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Okay I got all the parts down and the locations on the wall. It might take me a day to get it emailed to you. I will be adding some more parts to the wall soon. So I will give you an update to that as well. I would like to see color images for (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.800)

  Re: Canadian sales starting Nov 13.

(...) My local CT store had none of the Star Wars sets in stock, but they did have an assortment of the smaller $25 city sets. Tow Truck, SUV with watercraft, Fire Truck etc. While not LEGO one neat item that I couldn't resist was a Mega Bloks (...) (10 years ago, 14-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

brick
(score: 0.800)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) I would love to help you with the Oregon Store PaB list. I work at the store and handle all the PaB ordering and stocking of the wall. So giving you updates will be easy when parts are added. Our store gets lots of traffic so the wall (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.800)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) I was at the Mall of America store a few Saturdays ago. In my less than half-hour there, I saw them have to bring out three new boxes of PaB parts to fill empty 'holes' in the wall. Keeping this data timely is going to be very difficult. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.800)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) To be honest, some days it changes daily... especially during 'high-traffic' seasons like spring break and holidays. And it depends on the type of part -- they once dumped some of the BaM (Build-a-Minifig) accessories on the PaB wall, so those (...) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.800)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

I had always wanted an easy way to have my parents pick up stuff from the PaB wall, without knowing how to find out what was there, or how to tell them what to get. If this is updated anywhere regularly, it could help a bunch! PaB seems much more (...) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.800)

  Canadian sales Nov 5 - (many a few weeks)

Lots of LEGO in flyers this week. Staples flyer good Nov 5-18 Great selection of New and classic movies From $7. Shows LEGO Hero Factory Movie. ----- Deserres prices in effect until Dec 31, 2014. LEGO Brick City Book $22.99 ----- Walmart flyer good (...) (10 years ago, 6-Nov-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

brick
(score: 0.800)

  Surprising New Owner of MODULEX....

OK... I need to pay attention to these things better.... ;-) The new re-introduction of diminutive scale Modulex Bricks, which were first produced by TLG as an architectural system in 1962-63 is what I'm talking about... Modulex was a smaller (...) (10 years ago, 30-Oct-14, to lugnet.general)

brick
(score: 0.799)

  Naming of Parts (esp. Wheels & Tires)

Hi, Perhaps it is just me, but I am often confused when trying to find matching parts. For example, there is a wheel center 50944 or 42610, which is named 11 x 6 mm. In fact it is 11.2 x 6.4 mm which also more fits to LEGO dimensions. That is not (...) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 0.798)

  Re: The Brick Testament enters The Wilderness

Brendan, Great work as always. Aaron Becomes a Priest: I love the flower-turban. Aaron looks a bit like a hippy. My favorite beast is the ram--I've always like your upsidedown construction on these (I think I noticed this first in the cows in (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

brick, wall
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Naming of Parts (esp. Wheels & Tires)

El-Lutzo schrieb: (...) I am also often confused by the naming. For that I have started to have my own translation table for which wheel fits to which tyre. The problem at this point is, that there are many official parts out and I think it might (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 0.797)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:JyBFrz.E48@lugnet.com... (...) You (or I, or someone) could always make some track charging station with a little engine-uity [that could]... We could connect linear contacts of (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 0.797)

More:  Next Page >>