  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 481 – 500 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Mystery of the Printed Stones

(...) w/ window and brick-pattern on them as well. One of them (seen at top of tower) is just reversed right-to-left. The second (seen at lower right of tower) is not only reversed right-to-left, but is actually MISSING a section of stones! The two (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) As an aside... "non-AFOLs... can be an odd bunch". I just had to point out how strange this would sound to *anyone* outside of the LEGO forums. That said... (...) For anybody who works with a PaB wall, what is the fastest moving piece? I'm (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Brick Storage Showcase (and some padding to make lines wrap well)

(...) Okay---if you like fuzzy pictures[0]. The heart of my storage system is an array of Gracious Living drawer units[1] (URL) use a three drawer pattern to store basic plates, 1xn bricks, and 2xn bricks in the basic colors (gray, dkgray, tan, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.storage)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: woodchip car

(...) SWEET! You know, for the less, shall we say "brick endowed", Woodchip cars can be VERY simple, there are simple smooth wall designs too... Josh (although I LOVE this design!) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: 2002 NELUG wall calendar

Dangerously, I got to thinking again... (...) Agreed, definitely no argument. In my mind I was thinking b+1 if anything. I just wanted to acknowledge that it's a bad idea to screen a photo in full- color... you tend to lose the yellows, bright (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventories

(...) The Brand Retail stores in the North East have had VERY little turnover in the last 6 months. Usually, the only time something new is placed on the wall is when one part runs out. This does not occur very frequently. None of the employees like (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Joshua and the Israelites Massacre Twenty-Nine Kingdoms

(...) You know, now that you say that I think I've been using the word incorrectly. The top of a castle wall with that classic shape of alternating high and low parts is a battlement or crenelation. The high parts are called merlons and the low (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: New Blacktron I Creations

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) Yeah! Extending the Blacktron invader design is a great idea. That set was the only Blacktron 1 I bought, right when I was slap dang in the middle of my dark age. Dark age or otherwise, some dormant feelings (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The final Acts

Hey Brendan, Oops, your most recent installment (David and Saul) made me remember that I'd never commented on the Final Acts. Paul in Athens - In the first pic I really like the microscale Accropolis, and I featured it on (URL) MicroBricks>. In the (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Updated Want List

The following is an update to my wants list which I posted at number 957 here on Lugnet back in February of this year: Set # Item # Qty Description 377 Shell Station 1 4 yellow 1x2 brick base for gaqs pumps 2 2 black 1x4x3 windows 385 Jeep 1 1 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO

(...) Thanks for the comments! I posted some pictures in a construction folder that should give a good idea on how to build the roofs. (URL) think of it as a vertical wall of bricks, except that every 1 and 2/3 of a brick in height, you add a layer (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Lego Easter Bunny

Hi! I just posted some pictures (on Brickshelf.com) of a bunny I built a couple of weeks ago in honor of Easter. It is based on a model of a rabbit located in LEGOLAND California's Enchanted Walk[1]. There are pictures of the original rabbit in the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.legoland.california) !!

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  NEED TO TRADE

Currently constructing a huge castle. I need alot of gray and black bricks and walls. Also looking for rasied baseplates. and ninja dk gray wall pieces with brick patterns. I need fright knights boddies and shield, visored helmets, shogun armor and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  NEED TO TRADE

Currently constructing a huge castle. I need alot of gray and black bricks and walls. Also looking for rasied baseplates. and ninja dk gray wall pieces with brick patterns. I need fright knights boddies and shield, visored helmets, shogun armor and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Updated parts needed

Hi all: Here is an updated list of parts needed in trade. I have accumulated quite an array of parts since my last posting including the prop. assembly from 8855. I also have available quite a number of used sets, most are complete and some have (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Train Module at BayLUG

(...) Done. Check it out at (URL) left to right: Dark grey are the 2x2 'towers'. Green is the outside wall of the section, built from 2x4 bricks. Light grey is the 'grid', notice how each 2x4 is attached to two towers, or a tower and the side wall. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Bulk Orders @ LEGO AU and 82 class

Today I got the bulk packs of bricks mainly 2x4 & 1x1 from LEGO I ordered only after ordering them on Tuesday see it can be DONE, and got all the pieces I asked for to help buld my 1:14 or 1:16 scale class 82 fright corp loco which has all ready (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I'd disagree, sort of. A free-standing 1x2x5 brick is stronger than a stack of 1x2x1 bricks. But a 1x20x5 wall is better when built from 1xnx1 bricks than 1x2x5 bricks. Steve (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Bellevue Store Opening and Spider Man 2 Mosaic

On Saturday, July 10th, a new LEGO store opened in Bellevue, Washington, at the Bellevue Square Mall. The doors opened at 9:30am to an enthusiastic crowd who rushed in to explore the pristine store. The door opening: (URL) Thanks to the fan outreach (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mosaic)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

  Re: BT in robotics

(...) Use the data capability of the phone to set up their equivalent of an IP connection. On my TMobile phone this is painfully slow, under 100 kbits at best, often less than 50 kbits, even when literally next door to a cell. I did some tests with (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 3.031)

More:  Next Page >>