  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 341 – 360 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego Lyrics

Just had alot of time on my hands today and decided to make these up.... SHANIA 9VOLTTRAINS "That don't build me much" I've known a few bricks who thought they were pretty smart But you've got being right down to an art You think you're a genius-you (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brick, wall
(score: 2.543)

  FS - Castle Wall Elements

I have a number of different Castle wall elements available at my new Lego Brick Store: (URL) include: Dark gray 2x5x6 Castle Wall with Window Dark Gray 3x3x6 Castle Wall Corner Dark Gray 3x6x6 Castle Wall with Window Dark Gray 2x8x6 Hidden (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.542)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

(...) Yes. HOWEVER, the trick is to turn this piece sideways (so that the normal "back" is on the bottom), then put a plate on top. If you do that, the height is one brick, there is a stud AT THE BOTTOM EDGE of the face, and the stud is flush with (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 2.542)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

(...) vertical sides or hollows on two vertical sides. I think I got some from the green/black aquanauts sets called Aquaraiders(?). Maybe some came in Freestyle buckets? Anyone now of a current source for these side-stud/hollow bricks? Maybe 1x2 (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 2.542)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

For a right angle element, just use the 1x1 technic beam with a 1.2l technic pin with stud end. That one works fine and there are no mismatched lengths to worry about and no weird shapes on the back of it to worry about either. 1x1 brick with side (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 2.542)

  Sneak peek of new DS-4 Fleet Interceptor

After seeing Ken Takei's models today I felt inspired to finish my DS-4 project. The model had been hanging around in an unfinished state ever since I got my first shipment of castle wall corners. The model is actually mostly castle parts with (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 2.542)

  (canceled)

brick, wall
(score: 2.542)

  8251 Sonic Cycle

These tables are meant to be read in a constant-width font. "T#" is the section number of Technica in which the part appears. "P#" is the part number if I know it. Part names correspond to Technica's for all parts which appear there. set number: (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 2.542)

  Review of Best-Lock 6204 Whiteskull Pirate Ship

Set: 6204 Whiteskull Pirate Ship Mfr: Best-Lock Pcs: 800 MSRP: unknown Price paid: $51 on eBay Minifigs: 6 Colors: brown, grey, red, yellow This set builds a decent pirate ship. Also included is a small hut and cannon emplacement, and a horse drawn (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

brick, wall
(score: 2.541)

  Trebuchet (was: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold)

(...) I just watched the Siege Weapons edition of the Nova "Secrets of Lost Empires" miniseries on PBS. Basically, the hour-long show focused on the efforts of two groups of people to build two slightly different trebuchets using medieval methods, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.540)

  Just Killed Another IR Tower

Hello - I received two replacement IR towers in the mail last night and have already killed one of them and am experiencing WEIRD behavior from the other. So, I'm going to try to describe what I'm doing and see if you all can provide some advice. We (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.539)

  Re: dino-craigo-lego

(...) thanks, you guys! i'm blushing! (...) he has a lot of personality. (another reason i doubt i'll ever dis-assemble him) this is a ferocious shot. sometimes he looks downright goofy. it's probably from having that basic brick in his head. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.539)

  Castle World Mapping Guide (beta)

Here is the preliminary version of the mapping guide/key for Castle World (or any other world for that matter). Castle World Maps: Key and Standards (beta version): by Tim Coats (meant for actually building the map in Lego, or in POVRay) Scales: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.539)

  Re: General Box #4 ( was Re: General Box #3

Wow, what a mess. So is this the right thread for posting about the real General Box #4? Obviously haven't been many activity postings and I don't always read them myself anyway but here goes. As I stated in the GB #5 thread this box has quite a few (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

brick, wall
(score: 2.539)

  Realm Size, CW Map Guide (beta 2)

Check this idea out. I think I have figured out a whole new set of measurements for CW. Castle World Maps: Key and Standards (beta 2 version): Scales: Global: 1 stud = 1024 Ks = 1 Ms (32x32x32x32) = 297.83 miles/stud, 1 plate thickness = 10 Kp (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.538)

  Layout Electricity

Regarding restricting track voltage, I opened my controller up to see what could be done, and actually, there isn't much in it. But 2 physical stops could be added (glued) to keep the knob from being turned all the way either direction. A 1x1 glued (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

brick, wall
(score: 2.538)

  Lego classification system

Here is an outline of the first levels of the classification system I'm implementing. It's derived from Auczilla categories to some degree, but I limited the number of categories to nine. Each category can have 9 sub-categories, with a further 9 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

brick, wall
(score: 2.538)

  Re: How good is 8485 Technic Control Center?

Michael Cotsford <cotsford@lexra.com> wrote in message news:FqG00C.Eww@lugnet.com... (...) motors (...) Correct, my error. (...) but (...) Was there ever a US version of this set?? I wonder what portion of the shipping cost from DYA can be (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

brick, wall
(score: 2.537)

  Re: Where is everybody?!

(...) Well ... for right now things are pretty stagnant in my Lego life. School and work are among the two things that I am most concerned with at the moment and I don't want to burn out. As soon as the green slopes come from Eric and I possibly (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.536)

  (canceled)

brick, wall