 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1076
Re: General Box #4 ( was Re: General Box #3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 05:13:59 GMT

Wow, what a mess. So is this the right thread for posting about the real
General Box #4? Obviously haven't been many activity postings and I don't
always read them myself anyway but here goes.

As I stated in the GB #5 thread this box has quite a few basic bricks (mostly
blue) and wheels. I took about half the blue and most of the rest except for
some black bits. Not that I'm terribly keen on blue but I couldn't imagine
anyone else being either and if I was going to add some good stuff I certainly
wanted to take *something* out. There were a few good bits to be found though.
I also snagged a BT1 corner "castle" wall, a couple of clear bricks, a small
yellow loader bucket, 4 smooth black engines with 1x2 side plates, a red 2x4
plate hinge, a trans red 4x4 dish, a couple of freestyle flowers and an 8x16
green brick. Oh, and a few wheels - black 2x2 brick w/ faux double tires
mostly.

Trying to avoid the same old stuff I added a black dragon, a couple of castle
turrets (gray half-oct and black quarter-oct), black 1x10x3 arch, a pair of
gray 3x8 wing plates, a large pine tree, a few 3x4 window frames and a couple
of shutters, 4 brown wagon wheels (and axle plates since most of the wheels
already in there are fixed-axle styles), 2 yellow minifig chairs, 2 brown half-
arches, a brown clip-on ladder, 2 large greenery pieces, 2 gray 4x4 round
bricks, 2 brown 2x2x2 barrels, red and yellow pennant flags, a gray 1x4x3 thin
wall, a brown treasure chest, a few minifig weapons, 2 aquanaut torsos, 3
assorted minifig legs, 2 fluor. green 4x4 radar dishes and a yellow 2x3 bunny-
face slope. Also a few bits that are too much trouble to describe.

A little heavy on the castle stuff but hopefully something for everyone.

I'll send the box to Chris Weeks as soon as he sends me his address (or sooner
if I can dig it up from my mailbox. I'm pretty sure it's in here somewhere...)

Doug