 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 414
Re: General Box #4 ( was Re: General Box #3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:22:26 GMT

Got it today, pulled out a tiny bag of stuff (left ALL the classic windows
in there), then dumped in a big Ziploc of stuff.  I generally kept it to
what was in the box - a few windows, some blue stuff, more wheels (but
different ones than the ones already in there), and some car chassis.

I'll be sending it as soon as I get the next address.  I repacked it in a
new box, so that it is easy for people to just slit the tape and reuse the
box.  I labelled the outside of the box Gen Box #4, for those like me that
are signed up for everything and wonder what they are getting ;-)

There is currently no log in it.  There are pics from Larry, and I added a
ticket from Marine World.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This box is ready to go.

Ack. This is NOT the NMRA box... I misnumbered the starting post. This is a new
box. As I said...

This box will have a lot of blue and a lot of wheels as those were held
back from General #1 but there's no interest in specialty boxes in those
categories. It will also have some old windows and other stuff.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/