  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2781 – 2800 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: DROID ALERT

(...) assumption (...) Hi Bill, the way to work it out is to multiply the above by 0.6 , with the exchange rate at the moment just hovering above 60 US cents to the 1 Aussie dollar. I know, it's still more expensive but that's the story down here. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  FT: King's Castle 6080

Hi everyone - I have for trade an excellent condition 6080 King's Castle. This set unfortunately does not include any minifigs. It does include all of the original walls, correct heraldry shields, flags, black door, crane, etc., with no missing (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Re: L3PLiTE?

(...) In this case you could leave out the interior of the 2x2, but you must use the entire top of the 4x4. In the case of solid wall like structures, however, it could reduce 90% of the blocks to no interiour, and no studs. -Chuck (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  WTT: Ninja Wall Segments

Hi, A very quick request: I'm in need of lots of *blank* dkgrey wall segments from Stone Tower Bridge (recently on sale at ZB for $25 each); I need as many as I can reasonably get. For those of you who were disappointed not to get more printed wall (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!

(...) I suggest you take your complaint to the store. Even if they can't change the policy of shipping within the state, they should at least be willing to let you reserve items to pick up within a week, and therefore should be able to call you (of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) Or, if you're *really* lucky, you don't fall, but manage to jump to a different location - which of course also has a few sharp pieces... Having wall-to-wall carpeting never helps, somehow... -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Chiles' Space Lego Auction: 2nd Lugnet Announcement:

If you are planning on bidding, e-mail me to be put on the daily update mailing list. There will be weekly updates to RTL, but in that time items can easily go from "going 1" to "sold". Bids will begin advancing Friday, March 31. Set pictures, daily (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Re: Get together this weekend

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Fs9nHG.FGp@lugnet.com... (...) Show (...) Very Pinky and the Brain... (...) a (...) just (...) Sounds like you guys will have lots of fun... I wish I could at least be a fly on the wall... (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  My ReVUE Classic Edition: 6388-Swiss Chalet

Background: What a cool set! My nephew and I won this set MIB just a little more than a week ago on eBay.. I love it! My nephew and I have recently been on a shopping spree of old LEGOLand favourites, aquiring about 20 sets in the past two months, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.reviews)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) I agree with everyone else, this IS a great topic! It was Paradisa because those were the first sets I actually allowed myself to keep. (The rest I would buy because they were great, then end up giving as gifts to nephews because I felt silly (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Re: Have you ever warped or broken parts?

(...) building as a kid -- (...) seen some examples of these (...) perhaps so have you. (...) that runs across the (...) down. Several of the (...) the edge, such as... (...) that space. I've found (...) Cathedral model. (...) 14-stud long wall that (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Jeff, (...) feel (...) You know, I was thinking the same thing to some extent, the pictures, the font, who knows? I was wondering, though, did you ever see the part in this set before: (URL) red part, the 3x3 wall part, with the window in it. I (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Re: Favorite castles?

(...) I'd have to say 6086, because of the design, very good, and some of the elements, the yellow tudor wall pieces among others. My biggest complaint about all of the Castle sets is that they are all facades, very good exteriors with nothing on (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  forestmen target piece

Hello, Does anyone know if the target piece from 6054 (Forestman's Hideout) is included in any other sets (it is the yellow 2x2 round tile with the bullseye decoration)? How about the shields with the deer pictured on them? I have about 8-10 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.519)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Hi everybody, please read the message below I rarely watch this group But i am amazed by the pictures, but the following things puzzle me 1. Since when those DB stickers come back? I thought they belong to the 12V not to 9V 2. Look at 4450 Right at (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.general) !

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: April 1st sometime in the world ... ? (Re: New Trains)

Hi everybody, please read the message below I rarely watch this group But i am amazed by the pictures, but the following things puzzle me 1. Since when those DB stickers come back? I thought they belong to the 12V not to 9V 2. Look at 4450 Right at (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

wall
(score: 1.518)

  Re: rtlToronto 11

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:Gv3LqA.2op@lugnet.com... (...) Uh, so what? Canada's been Metric since the mid 60's...? (...) Yeah, exactly. If you want to get right down to it, why don't we measure things in studs? (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

measurement
(score: 1.518)

  HRMUG Does SUMO

The Hampton Roads Mindstorms Users Group (HRMUG) is sponsoring a series of SUMO-theme meetings and exhibitions during the second quarter. Our meetings are held the third Saturday of each month from 2-4 PM. April's meeting will be at the Pretlow (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.robotics.events)

dimension
(score: 1.518)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) I wouldn't REALLY know but I tend to agree. My inn is fun and I love it, but creating Helfire in two hours and having it come out nicely was MUCH more satisfying. I think my inn could be great when I'm done with it, but meanwhile it's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.518)

  King's Castle for trade

WANTED: to be buried in black and gray bricks and plates, gray corner walls, black wall sections (any print), or any older castle minifigs FOR TRADE: An excellent condition, complete, 6080 King's Castle minus minifigs. If interested, please drop me (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.518)

More:  Next Page >>