 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5530
FT: King's Castle 6080
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 05:40:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everyone -

I have for trade an excellent condition 6080 King's Castle. This set
unfortunately does not include any minifigs. It does include all of the
original walls, correct heraldry shields, flags, black door, crane,
etc., with no missing pieces, and existing pieces are good to near mint
condition with hardly any fading or yellowing. I am looking for
Forestmen sets with minifigs, bulk black and green bricks, black wall
pieces, and gray corner wall pieces. Smaller complete or nearly complete

old castle sets would also be great. Also, if you can bury me in black,
gray, and/or green regularly shaped plates or bricks no castle materials

would be needed for trade, and I of course will evaluate all offers and
appreciate creativity. If interested in a trade please contact me, and
feel free to browse my feedback on Ebay (under Matthyas) or ping this
group for references. Have a wonderful week!

Best

Matt