  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2601 – 2620 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Classic Space Factory

Translating is hard work! But I am multilingual, so I figured I'd alleviate the wait a bit - at least for the first page. Here's my (subjective and in no way official) translation. Space Factory I have never believed that a legend such as the LL 928 (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Need help with television sets

Hey, that's really good. My tv sets are black and hanging from wall brackets, and this gives me a concept to play with. Thanks alot! (...) I'm (...) from (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Re: No rest for the creative

Allan J Smith wrote in message ... (...) 6453 Comlink Cruiser has 1 1x2x2 thin wall in a darker blue than the some of the trans-blue windows, but I'm don't know if it would be considered "dark" blue. (Someone let me know on this, plz. Curiosity, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

(...) I recently found a great way to sort LEGO by both color and shape. My experience has been that it is much easier to find a particular color in a bin of same-shape parts than it is to find a particular shape in a bin of same- color parts, so if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Lego Scale Conversion Tool

If you're a freak like me, you love to convert things into minifig scale and technic scale. You want to see exactly how long a minifig-scale mile would be. And how tall would the Sears tower be in technic scale? Would a minifig scale aircraft (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.faq) !!

measurement
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Yet more pics of the ever growing city

(...) Dave it looks great. I really like your wall and just the look and feel of your village/now city is great. As you know I have been working on my own city gates which I hope to have some pictures of up soon but things have been delayed thanks (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Lego Scale Conversion Tool

(...) Assuming a 50/50 gender distribution, that's 5'-6.4"... but according to stats... [goes and checks stats] US population is predominantly female (slightly): 48.90% male 51.10% female (1). Accounting for that, we get average height at slightly (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

measurement
(score: 1.526)

  ANN: fire-fighting robot contest at Penn State (3-25)

Hi All, On Saturday, March 25, 2000, 3-5pm, Penn State Abington College, Abington, PA (Phila., PA USA region) will host a Fire-Fighting Robot Contest based on the rules of the International Fire-Fighting Robot Contest held annually at Trinity (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  RE: New York Toy Fair

(...) to (...) Why not just use a wood wall. A piece of MDF with the holes at the correct spacing would work just as well as far as I can see. Cheers Ady (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Lego Scale Conversion Tool

(...) So, to check minifig height variations, I get minifig height ranging between roughly 34mm and 49.6mm. For an average, I figured you've got choices for: legs, torso, neck accessories, head, and hair. Legs: 9.6mm - Stubbies(tm) 16.0mm - Standard (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

measurement
(score: 1.526)

  The catalog that came with 6038

I know you all bought the 6038... Now take a good look at the one page catalog that came with it. I was just ROF, laughing and crying at the same time... I still remember clearly how much I wanted 6086, and wondered how the WP guy isn't falling off (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Yet more pics of the ever growing city

Well, my most recent collection of new pics is available at: (URL) it out! There's now 9 houses, a grey stone building with red trim, 3 little market tents, and part of a city wall! It's really hard to tell, but there's a portcullis about 6 studs in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Help: which set contains 1x2x1 thin wall in green?

Does anyone know off hand? I thought it was a SW set, but can't find it in one. TIA, John (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Eric, in set#5826, is the bule "wall" like the fright Knights revolving door piece. What I am trying to find out is what looks like a yellow 1x2x10 arch really a single piece, or is it two 1x5x4 half arches, or is the whole yellow wall one big (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Help: which set contains 1x2x1 thin wall in green?

(...) 6568 Drag Race Rally Jeff (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Nearing 3000th post :)

(...) "I was the first one to crack 3000!!! I win!!!!" "The new map for Castle World is online ... first one to send me a message gets a bonus gift and high honors." "Are you guys as excited as I am for outlet stores (leftovers from Canada) having (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Help: which set contains 1x2x1 thin wall in green?

I had no clue. Thanks, Jeff! -John (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  FOR TRADE OR SALE CASTLE WALLS

HELLO, i have some castle wall and corner sections that i am looking to trade and/or sell. i have the following: 28 grey wall sections, 3 black sections,2 black "ribbed" sections(from ninja theme), 6 black corner sections and 2 brown corner (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  A WALL OF ANOTHER COLOR

In a thread a few weeks ago Eric Brouwer talked about using yellow for castle walls. That got me to thinking, would yellow realy be unrealistic? I think not and here is why. First a bit of backround. I work for a landscaping company and one of the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.526)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

Just a general thought: One problem we have in this whole discussion is that there are two separate (but related) issues on the table, which unfortuanately are currenlty tightly coupled. The first issue is Scott's mis-post. The second issue is how (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

wall
(score: 1.525)

More:  Next Page >>