  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2521 – 2540 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

Very impressive Michael. I love the immense size of it so far. I like the slight terrain change in the interior, makes it that more realistic. You sure do have alot of castle wall pieces. I'm now finally working on a new castle, my first one one was (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.531)

  My new Inn of many gable ends...

Sorry I am not as original as some of you when it comes to naming my creations so I had to try and put something in the header that would make you come look at my new Inn. Seriously I did use a lot of gable ends on the Inn as well as a lot of other (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.531)

  Re: Building a giant castle

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:FoLqC7.E1I@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) off and (...) post, (...) of (...) classified (...) Excellent advice here. One thing I try to do is build "chronologically", meaning build in the order (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.531)

  Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either!

(...) Yes, on walls like that, staggered bricks would be better. But look at this set: (URL) 1xNx5 bricks would make it a whole lot more stable than stacked bricks. On short walls, pressure exertedfrom the side can easily punch the wall out. These (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.531)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) Just a thought but who says that peasants need shutters? Maybe they are to poor to afford them? Then again maybe they are to poor to afford a window. Maybe we could justify it by having a "window tax" making it cost prohibative for the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.531)

  Picture of new Belville rotating wall pannel

I just found this eBay auction which has a nice picture of the new Belville rotating wall pannel: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

wall
(score: 1.531)

  My Giant? Castle in progress

Here are a few pics of the castle I'm working on. First is a rough layout that I did up in Excel using square cells that represent a 4x4 Lego area: (URL) purple rectangle in the center will be the king's quarters, or area where all the royalty (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.531)

  Lego storage with good availability in the UK

Cross posted to lugnet.storage and lugnet.loc.uk I am looking for a storage solution which is readily available in the UK which is similar to the plano tackle much endorsed by our US lugnuts i.e the flat tackle boxes with the adjustable dividers (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Ooohh! The hovels sound really cool. Can't wait to see how to tackle that one. The townhouse sounds great too. (...) Well I am always up for building. It seems I am always building alone except for when I get the chance to build with my 5 year (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: The Challenge (was Re: Train Control)

you'd need to deal with the (...) etc. Only if you want the train to stop in the tunnel. IR (can) have good propagation, my IR remote for my stereo works fine bounced off the wall, but it has to be pointed in somewhat the right direction (1 bounce (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

(...) I'd say the original Yellow Castle is the best. The fact that it didn't use wall pieces (not that I'm against them) means the pieces in that set are most versatile. However, I think it would've looked pretty good in gray instead... Bryan (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: robot building....

"Ivan Louch" <ivn@idirect.ca> wrote in message news:GsFMvD.Fnx@lugnet.com... (...) measurement (...) I meant to "cube" (^3) 200 mm. I didn't mean it to read as I had typed it. My mistake! I used millimetres because that's the fundemental unit that (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

measurement
(score: 1.530)

  6573 plow attachments

I have a question about the 6573 Arctic Expendition. (Wal*Mart does not have this set in my area) Anyways I built a Blue&Red Hummer (#14) & its modified for Arctic adventures, with large super swamper tires, large mirrors, roof lights, tow chain, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: New train page

(...) Thank you for posting this model of yours! It is so refreshing and pleasing. You have shot the bullet on the nose! I love it! Thanks for posting the "versions" of your creations. I like to see the evolution progress. I really like the 90 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Lego Dacta Wall Wart

Got my Pitsco order today. The Lego Dacta power cube, wall wart, had the Lego logo on it and said Lego Dacta on it several places. It had a warning tag on the wire showing it was not for tape recorders etc. It was marked 12 VAC 7VA output It was (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: A recharge BOT?

Couldn't you run some wires into the battery pack and have them connect to the leads on a charger mounted on a wall somewhere? Or would you still have to worry about frying your RCX? A bigger issue is that the RCX doesn't have a battery charger. You (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: Cancelled bids on Ebay--what to do?

(...) Yes, of course. That's not the point. In the case at hand, the bid retraction almost gives people the same kind of information as inside traders on Wall Street. It's not that I'm going to be mad if I don't get a high price for my goods (as (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Set Mysteries

In dealing with this huge pile of LEGO bricks I bought from a kid entering his dark ages, I have some left over castle walls that I can't tie to a set: 11 3x3x6 black corners 3 1x5x6 black walls w/window 6 1x5x6 grey walls w/window 1 1x5x6 grey wall (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

(...) I have actally reproduced the castle to the best of my ability in grey (with black highlights). I took pictures of it that I will post soon so that all of you can give me feed back. I will also take a few pictures of the new iteration of the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.530)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) This is a well-established Law of Murphy, but it still never fails to annoy me. I build most of my smaller sets on my desk, and invariably I'll drop a piece or two during construction, only to have it skitter to the joint of the wall and floor (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.530)

More:  Next Page >>