  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2381 – 2400 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

[ X-posted to lugnet.dear-lego because I don't like juniorisation ] [ X-posted to lugnet.build because I have a building suggestion ] Richard Marchetti: (...) I think it depends on who you talk to. IMO the main juniorisation indicator is POOP's: - (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

Shiri: (...) You can create a hollow effect with other bricks (but you might need a bit more than two pieces :-) (...) I don't really mind the raised base plates because they are a nice cheap solution for building mountains. I have a strong dislike (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  RE: Precise turns of any angle! -- Rotation Sensor Information

Steve Baker has done some wonderful experiments on the accuracy of the rotation sensor which can be read at the URL at the end of this message. I have a alternative explanation for the inaccuracy in the rotation sensor when used with the standard (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.537)

  Re: Inertial guidance

(...) By "Six degrees of freedom" I mean: 1) Translation to Left/Right 2) Translation Forwards/Backwards 3) Translation Up/Down 4) Rotation left/right 5) Rotation fore/aft 6) Roll left/right. These are often called (respectively) by the names: Sway, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.537)

  Re: The wife problem

I also find that a carefully (mis)balanced barter systems works passably well. For example, when we are in a shopping mall, for every twenty mintues we spend at stores of her choosing, I get five in one of my own. The same can be applied to LEGO: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Re: Port Block Trading Post (was: Who needs some Spare Parts?)

(...) bits and pieces and I have a preliminary Trade and Want list (trade is much larger than the want at this stage) so I'll sail into Port Block and stick a poster on the wall. Pete Callaway P.S. Got any grey plates for trade??? (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Re: Precise turns of any angle! -- Rotation Sensor Information

Hi, I did the rotation sensor fix for leJOS. In the course of that I did a lot of tests and analysed the ROM code, so I know a bit about this. (...) You must have been very lucky. (...) Yes, that's right for the LEGO firmware. For legOS/leJOS it's (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.537)

  Re: 1x3 red arch?

(...) Thanks, Gary. I was trying to build Guarded Inn without having the red castle walls needed to do it -- although I do have a pair of red corners without the tudor design on them. But if one wants to replace castle walls I quickly realized that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) One reason that LEGO is constantly inventing new pieces is to make sure that as many elements in a LEGO set are patent-protected. The re-released old sets would not have that advantage. I wouldn't mind if they modified the sets to make them (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust

(This review will join the others on my web page soon...but for now...here it is) Number/Name: 6095 Royal Joust (Tesouro Guardado, Torneo Real, Joute Royale) Theme: Castle/Knight's Kingdom Pieces: 99 (3 minifigs) MSRP: US $19.99 Rating (Model): 6/10 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Re: Precise turns of any angle! -- Rotation Sensor Information

(...) Yes. Actually it's two step, the A/D interrupt sets a flag and a routine in the firmware checks the flag periodically and does the processing, most of it being calling the ROM routine. (...) No. You can read height in the diagram as voltage, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.537)

  Re: Beds

(...) I've changed the styles of my beds many times. I used to build hotels with single hotel rooms (i.e. for 1 minifig), and for those I used to build a bed, like this: Take two 2x1 bricks, with a two stud distance between them. On them put a 2x4 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Re: (Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows

(...) I tried this on a NT 4 machine with little success. First of I got the message: chili : /legOS make for i in util lib boot demo ; do make -C $i || exit -1 ; done i was unexpected at this time. make: *** [all] Error 1 After replacing the make (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Quick Assessments of 2000 Sets I picked up

And now for the assessments!! 6095 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great pieces, and the only minifigs that come with it are grunts. My biggest (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Re: Containers

Karim wrote in message ... (...) account... (...) holds (...) pieces (...) Well, I just (well several hours ago) tried this out. The geometry doesn't quite work out. To fill in those who haven't seen the picture, the key is that staggered, opposing (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Raleigh's got 2000 as well!

Well, Frank and Mike you beat me to the punch again... but it doesn't matter because I'm building my arctic sets right now. I like em. The new window/wall piece is going to fit my space needs very well! Chris <>< (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

wall
(score: 1.537)

  Re: 600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets

(...) Perhaps, but Han has his vest on in that set. Besides, I don't think the set will come with brown bricks, and the minifig's hair is the same color as part of the wall, leading me to believe the color is beige. It is too light for brown. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.536)

  Re: Powering trains w/ RCX

(...) Despite the fact that a lot of people here use wall power, I think that CA is probably right in that the vast majority of mindstorms robots are vehicles. Ah well. Something for "Dear Lego".... (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.536)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) I think I can continue this series Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization, Playmobile, Why not get rid of all those annoying little pieces and those stupid instructions you can never follow, and make a ready-made model? Wouldnt it be much simpler (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq)

wall
(score: 1.536)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes: <snipped market from the groups list> (...) OK, there's a lot of mumbling coming up here.. It's the talk of GR. :-) Apparently, Leonardo Da Vinci was commissioned by <mumble>, who was ruler of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.536)

More:  Next Page >>