  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2081 – 2100 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Wall Mart Pod Racer sale

I was just at the Wall Mart here in Vegas, and the Pod Racer set was on sale at $45.99, down from its previous price of $89.99. A few other sets were on sale but not of great import. (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

wall
(score: 1.829)

  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

(...) Actually, they *were* designed to do just that. The wall sections were designed to allow you to expand the big castles. (...) What exactly do you mean by this? 6080 and 6061, for example, were released at the same time. Therefore, it seems (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.829)

  Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

After many attempts and different versions, I believe we may have come up with a "standard" wall section design for use in building a walled city at Brickfest. This was suggested and discussed elsewhere in this thread. To take a look at the most (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.829)

  Re: Wall Following

Chris, I got the same problems with the IR detection. I read somewhere that this is a problem when you use IC and multi processes. The solution could be a "hog_processor()" statement in the IR routine. My question to you is. How will you solve the (...) (27 years ago, 29-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.829)

  Wall Street Stock Watch

For attention. We found company ready to EXPLODE!! Put CGDC on your radar's now. This shows a significant up in price and sometimes in days, not months or years. Watch CGDC like a hawk Monday!! The alert is on!! CHINA GOLD CORP Sym: CGDC Current (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

wall
(score: 1.829)

  Re: Idea: Wall-breaker

(...) and (...) will (...) Yes, I could build the wall from red bricks, and then it would only bash when it knew that it it red bricks! Red is a good color to use, I have no red things at home except the lego. --Tobias (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.829)

  Castle wall 4444p03 with inverted pattern ??

The yellow castle wall part in this auction (not mine) (URL) to have the black lines pattern inverted. Is this known or just a printing error? Chris (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  2 More entries for the contest

I know they are not modern town entries but they are sort of town. :-) Castle Gate, Wall, House, and Stable (URL) (yes that's a giant black sheep) Castle Wall, Corner Tower, and Barracks (URL) They are both modular and so can be joined together for (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: Wall Construction and Final Confrontation at the Cracks of Doom

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote: Hi Bruce, (...) the men in action. I can't think of anything to improve it. Great job! James (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) Or, if you're *really* lucky, you don't fall, but manage to jump to a different location - which of course also has a few sharp pieces... Having wall-to-wall carpeting never helps, somehow... -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: Fair use and allusion?

(...) Hmmm, seems this case is different. Perhaps because MM choose it for his title. I'm sure I'd have a difficult time starting up a department store chain called "Wall to Wall Mart", or a toy company called "Lay-Go" There is a definite connection (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System

Thanks for the kind words Bruce. My plan is to build atleast 4 of these as main towers. That does not mean that the city will be perfectly square. I'm probably going to try some different towers as well, with different type wall connectors. The wall (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) This was one of my main ideas in building the wall. How can I incorporate castle and ninja together? I had a ton of castle pieces from years of collecting, plus a modest amount of ninja pieces to provide Eastern-looking trim to the structure. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF?

"Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GC7IqH.DGw@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) pilot (...) Right now I just have a simple 8 high 6 wide wall at the connection point The wall is hollow with a plate on top Then a parapet on top. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Classic Castle Standard Walls

Lenny, I am curious, in the Classic Castle Standard wall sections, your samples show the outside of the wall viewpoint. Would you please post some pics of what the back of these wall sections look like. You have used castle wall sections in building (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: Multiplexing 4 touch sensors on an RCX input port

(...) I've made one. A wall follower. I set the sensor to raw mode and looked at three ranges. It tried to stay in the middle range, which for this 'bot meant lightly touching the wall. The wall follower had a bumper analogous to a highly curved (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Bridge and Retaining Wall

I've been working on a bridge and retaining wall for our next show and just thought I get some feedback from the community. Although it's still in a developmental state here's a preview pic: (URL) the folder after moderation: (URL) Darrow IndyLUG / (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains) !

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: Wall with a secret

(...) Bruce, Now there is an innovative way of building a wall! And it might be very useful when one's original grey collection is near depletion. (Brings a tear to my eye just thinkin bout thut day...I digress.) Anyway, I like your presentation and (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) No, as those were in the original. The timber wall is the tudor wall, and the rounded castle walls are the corner walls (12 of them, cool!). -Stefan- (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.828)

  Re: Controller speed

(...) Just go out and get a 6V wall wart, or a variable wall wart (from Radio Shack), then run it at a apropriate setting...if the voltage input is limited, then the output will be too... James P (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.828)

More:  Next Page >>