  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2081 – 2100 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Idea: Wall-breaker

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Covering the light sensor with a red filter (made of, say, cellophane) would probably also help distinguish red from non-red, I expect. Try it and see! Paul (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.555)

  [MN] New BRICKS Auctions - Tons of Mini-Figs and Much, Much more!

In an effort to get some traffic flowing to Mike's site (and save myself some money on eBay posting fees) I've posted a new batch of auctions to the (URL) Auction site. The site is still in Beta, but the only way to find out if it works is to use (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.555)

  Re: Star Wars LEGOCAD File Website

(...) u mean www.the-nth-dimension.co.uk ? Dorain Sherret(sp) runs that. Star Wars LCAD site. Should be on the cool site of the week. (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.554)

  [MN] Brand New Castle Walls, Turrets, and Doors for Auction in eBay!!

The following list includes auctions of various Castle related parts, including walls, corners, turrets, trap doors, revolving doors, and gates. To link to all of these auctions, follow this link: (URL) Start End Price Title High Bidder 157756937 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.554)

  COMPLETED ROBOT FOR SALE

COMPLETED ROBOT NEEDS GOOD HOME: $600.00 or best offer. (Spayed/neutered and has all its shots) I HAVE PHOTOS AVAILABLE VIA E-MAIL (OFF LIST) IF INTERESTED.... Completed, fully assembled robot for sale that incorporates the following components: 1 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Reviews wanted for #6090 Royal Knights Castle

(...) Hm. I haven't gotten around to re-assembling that one to write a review of it yet. Maybe I'll do that this weekend, along with the Royal Drawbridge. From memory, though, the castle is fairly nice. Some interesting large wall segments (6x6x6 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.reviews)

wall
(score: 1.554)

  Re: LEGO Calendar of Events

(...) Yes & no -- Yes in the sense that people will be able to post about events and have these events associated with a city's homepage, such that if someone visited a city's page, they could find out about it even if the news article had already (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

wall
(score: 1.554)

  Re: MSIE5 security hole

(...) I'm with ya. OK, lemme practice. Ahem. :'] ___...___begin rant___...___ Microsoft Internet Explorer is a rickety, rotten, bug-infested, malodorous cesspool of filth, coughed up like a steaming pus-infected hairball from the collective bellies (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

wall
(score: 1.554)

  FA (eBay): Castle walls, doors, columns, arches ends Friday

Variety of castle wall building parts (URL) pairs brown arched doors, with grey hinge bricks (URL) light grey 1x12x3 arches (URL) black 2x2x11 columns (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.554)

  FA (eBay): Many parts lots; castle, adventurers, more +++

Large tan pieces (including BURPs) (URL) black fire breathing dragons plus extra wings and arms (URL) cauldron and many scary witch-related pieces (URL) Royal Knights shields and 4 black nose-protector helmets (URL) knights with helmets and one (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.554)

  FBO: 12 V, Space, Fabuland...

hello lego collectors, here are some sets for sale. all the sets are located in good old germany. i've tried to apply an estimation of the shipping costs (germany-usa) so that you have an idea of what it will cost to get that set (if you are living (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.553)

  And a new hopper car

Hi all, I just added a couple shots of a new hopper car. Not much to it, in fact I'm sure I saw this technique before, but I'm not sure who from. The only stroke of gray matter is the gray stripes, they seem to set off the thin wall bricks. My last (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.553)

  Re: IRPD revisited

(...) It also depends on the construction of the robot itself. The Lego Group's designs (in general) are usually pretty good at staying together. Some of their models can literally be bounced off of a wall and do more damage to the wall than the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.553)

  El Camino  [DAT]

Or rather: an unfinished vehicle that uses styling cues from a large variety of El Camino vintages. The interior is unfinished, and some parts behind the grill and at the firewall and rear cab wall are not modelled exactly, but with some large (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

wall
(score: 1.553)

  Re: New Lego challenge !

Got it figured out. Using the principles of right handed recursion, you can have the robot follow the right wall and it will eventually get to the light and also get out of the maze again. Incidentally, right handed recursion will get you out of any (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.553)

  Re: New Lego challenge !

(...) Actually you don't need a recursive algorithm to apply the right hand rule. Simply follow either the right (or left) wall and you'll arrive at the exit. For a maze with no exit but a "special point" to reach inside (like Philippe's one), the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.553)

  Re: New Lego challenge !

(...) Mike> Got it figured out. Using the principles of right handed Mike> recursion, you can have the robot follow the right wall and Mike> it will eventually get to the light and also get out of the Mike> maze again. Mike> Incidentally, right (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.553)

  Re: New Lego challenge !

(...) light (...) in (...) able to do anything out of them. (...) Unfortunately, the default RCX firmware doesn't support arrays, either. Also, the assertion that you can simply follow a wall in order to traverse an entire labyrinth actually depends (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.553)

  Re: RCX Currnet Rating?: And info on Internals??

I'm still not clear on exactly what the RCX enternal-power input will accept. Can anyone tell us what the internals really are?? If I view the RCX power connector closely, I read: 9-12V~ (nine dash one two Vee tilde) I would interpret that to mean: (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.552)

  Re: New Lego challenge !

(...) The right (or left (-: ) -hand rule seems to be simple but not the most efficient. That's why I included the light beacon. Providing you have the right beacon detector (let's build one!), and you don't know which direction is the best, you can (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.552)

More:  Next Page >>