  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 121 – 140 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Arguing about nature, Nature, and ethics

In response to "Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> in message news:G5vpnz.Fr8@lugnet.com... Kevin, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get to all of your posts. You are raising some good issues that I'd like to attempt to tackle. By the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension, wall
(score: 3.806)

  Re: No mention of scale in file format doc

(...) You're probably right. The strictest definition is 1 LDU equals 1/20 the width of a 1x1 brick (whatever that measurement turns out to be). -Orion (20 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.205)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

(...) lugnet.general– General community discussion of LEGO® sets, themes, promotions, characters, business units, parks, histories, future plans, catalogs, item pricing and availability, etc.; also, community-wide discussion of experiences and ideas (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.202)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

Hi all, In lugnet.general, Jim Hughes writes: <snip> (...) What kit does this flexible towbar come from? I had one, but do not have all the old boxes, and instructions from when I was a kid. I'd like to get a list of all the kits I had all those (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.202)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

(...) I have a towbar that came with set #285 Samsonite Gift set. I'm assuming it came with the set, however I did recieve it opened but in very nice shape. I also have an instruction sheet to an unnumbered red Samsonite tanker truck with grey tires (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.202)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

(...) If I'm not mistaken, these values give an inter-stud distance of 1.875? That's closer to 2, and remember that a plate placed as you say is a *very* tight fit, and if you don't place / remove it carefully, you'll actually end up marking the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.202)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

Umm ... How does this fit into lugnet.general? -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Jim Hughes" <hughesJ@one.net> wrote in message news:G8H1F9.ErE@lugnet.com... (...) bricks. (...) these (...) of (...) measured (...) towbar (...) micrometer or (...) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.202)

  Re: Name this Jack Stone part

(...) Hmm.... Brick 10 x 10 with Corner Extensions Brick 10 x 10 with Corner Support Extensions Brick 12 x 12 without Sides Jack Stone BaseBrick 10 x 10 Whichever dimension (10x10 or 12x12) is used in the part, the *other* dimension should be (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.202)

  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

Why don't people ask me? I'm one of the BEST resident experts on clones and clone piece types. Tyco made male to male gender changers. They unfortunately have a 1/6 bick space that the studs attatch to. (For those that need help understanding the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.201)

  Two piece light sensor.

Greetings, Well I finally succeeded. I have created two piece light sensor emitter pair. To do this I took the basic light sensor circuit of Malcolm S. Powell (see (URL) and broke it into two pieces. I built the emitter in one brick and the detector (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.201)

  Re: 15' max measurement

(...) I beleive "hard" rigid materials have high reflectivity of sound, such as metal and granite, etc. Pourous materials absorb sound, like brick and wood. You may have notised that sound absorbtions usually involve foam pads on the walls and (...) (28 years ago, 14-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.200)

  Re: Why 5 to 6?

Brick sizes vary in the US and probably moreso across the globe. The "common" brick size is 8" x 4" x 2-2/3" nominal. Actual size subtracts 3/8" from each dimension for mortar joints. The size of the common brick is determined by human scale. The (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.199)

  Building Philosophy: Bricks vs. Beams (was Re: Technic's Dead)

For clarification: "beam" = studless beam (e.g. (...) I think each has its own place, which is governed by necessity. We cannot compare equivalent constructions to judge the better piece. For example, if you think of replacing a brick with a beam in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.199)

  Re: Why is the Thickness of Liftarms changing?

(...) I confirm Pauls measurement. I compared it with a brick and it has the same thickness. This is also needed to connect a pin with the holes. CU Bernd (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.199)

  Re: Brute Force Brick

(...) Let us enjoy some philosophics: Why use a numbercrunching brute force brick on a simple bot control application? As this question implies, this makes no sense. Sheer computing power is required, if you use intelligent software, than can (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.199)

  Re: Help identifying 2x8 brick with single hole

(...) Interesting note here, too. I have one of those sets: 730 Steam Shovel. The bottom plate with a hole in it is actually a 5x6 plate... one of the few times there has been a plate (or brick) of odd dimension greater than 3. eric (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.199)

  The Animated Brick Co. Showcase Presents...

The Animated Brick Company Showcase is happy to announce that “Episode 5: The SuperNerds” is now being broadcast at the web site. This episode of the Showcase features, along with a new opening title sequence, the following four LEGO stop motion (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.198)

  Re: Lego Brick Dimensions Changes?

The LDraw standards for dimensions make up a self-consistent system, though that system has some fundamental differences when compared to real-world bricks. (...) The general rule is that a plate is 1/8th of an inch, so one ldraw unit is 1/64th of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.198)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD and the Imerial Star Destroyer

(...) Ah, that explains my mysteriously low load time. I did the measurement on the 2nd try. So, I'd say anything drawing in the fps range is certainly getting some benefit from the opengl acceleration. Don (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.198)

  Re: rtlToronto 11

(...) call me American...but I still prefer to go by the imperial system. (even though metric is much easier system to use...) lego-wise, 32 bricks studs is approx. equal to 10 inches, which is roughly means that each inch is approx. 3.2 brick studs (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.197)

More:  Next Page >>