  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out

I just picked up this set for $4.99 from KB Toys, and thought I'd give some comments on it (this is not a full review as I probably won't actually build it). Quality: several 2x4 plates were misformed. Pieces hold together, but nowheres near as well (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  SNOT Fractional Offsets

All Right, I'm in the process of building a boatm using the now popular SNOT studs-out hull contouring approach. Given that a plate is 0.4 studs thick, one can get the following offsets pretty easily: -0.2 studs: use one of the 1x1 side-stud (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)

(...) I'll split that lot with Larry, if he lets me... :) (...) Let me know when you want to let some go. Seriously. (...) Agreed, all doors should be paired. (...) I hope Dave Simmons doesn't read this, but again if you're looking to unload some, (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Three Cheers

(...) This is indeed a milestone, and I am thrilled to see these things occur. However, after considering the subject of this new openness I am neither quite as surprised nor quite as optimistic as would seem to be warranted. Why? What these events (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Continued: clearance sale, gears, sets, glued set etc.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. They might not be (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Cost per piece?

J-Men HQ wrote in message ... (...) must (...) Of course there is no "perfect" way, but the better sets seem to cost about 10 cents a piece or less, using the piece count on the box. Of course, this doesn't take into account the relative value of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.market.theory)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  New LEGO Store in Portland, OR

Yes! Finally! Now I get to be as poor as everybody else who lives within easy commuting distance of a LEGO Store. The Portland (Oregon) store just opened in Washington Square, near Meier & Frank, and it's very nice. I slipped in before it was (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.general, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Myer - Brisbane 'Lego Big-time Build'

(...) Much like the thing at the SA museum that Carl Watson posted about recently. Darth and R2D2 are two more of the models that L.A. has for building. They appeared at the start of the LEGO adventures display at the Powerhouse museum at the start (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Review of set 8877, Vladek's Dark Fortress

Sure, this is a very late review, but it could be helpful for anyone stalking Target clearance sales. [LEGOSet 8877] 8877 Castle System / Knights’ Kingdom II Vladek’s Dark Fortress La forteresse des ténèbres de Vladek Fortaleza Oscura de Vladek Ages (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  possible ideas for service packs

Here's a must for town service packs: Mailbox Service Pack (5 mail boxes....doesn't matter the color....with 5 "letter" stickers and 5 "bugle" stickers - the logo design for the deutsche post) Vehicle De-Juniorization Packs Car: Hinged Roof plate (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.service)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Lego direct for castle ...

If Lego direct were to introduce any pieces you may want for castle, which would you most like to see? For me personally, after seeing all of the recent models, I think I would go with the following: 1) Arches - all sizes and colors - preference (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  huge siege scene  [DAT]

here is a massive castle with a large army besieging it. 0 FILE SIEGE.DAT 0 The Siege Of Warwick Castle 0 Author: Jonathan Wilson 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 CMAIN.DAT 1 0 2100 0 190 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 ATK.DAT 1 0 2240 0 -800 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.scenes)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Why does everyone hate Witche's Windship ( Mini-Review of 6037)

I've seen no end of bad comments about this set, and I just can't understand why. I wouldn't say its a "great" set, but for a small set, it has a lot of great pieces, and I think the main model is kind of neat too. Given that you can pick it up for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Stargate at BF05?

(...) Hi Rob, That would be mine... I was so rushed getting everything ready for BF that I didn't get a chance to put it up on BrickShelf or MOCPages yet, but hope to in the next week or so. In the meantime, here's a bit of info about it: About 2.5 (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Thousands of Elements Auction - update

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  My impressions of Legoland Hotel, Billund (long)

Most of my impressions are gone now, but after sleeping on a LEGO bed, the pockmarks don't wear off for most of the day... OK, I'm kidding. The LEGOLAND Hotel is not made out of LEGO blocks. Nor were there any LEGO products in the hotel room, unless (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Let's trade!

Below is my Want List. If you have any of these items and would like to trade them, send me your want list and lets haggle! :-) David Simmons alienbuz@concentric.net Dave’s Lego Want List MOST WANTED PIECES One 3x3x3 gray quarter-dome piece. NOT an (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Space models by Brandon Grifford

"Rick Hallman" <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4n381.K32@lugnet.com... (...) thing (...) outmatch (...) Yup. I was impressed the first time I saw it. If you didn't notice, there are two bunks on board, one (dark) picture shows (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Thousands of Elements auction - still good prices

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Thousands of Elements auction - still good prices

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

More:  Next Page >>