  Search Results: brasso
 Results 181 – 200 of 349.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brasso alternative

(...) I used Arm & Hammer's Advance White - Baking Soda with Micro-Polishers *plus* Tatar Control!! Oh...and did I mention "Clean Fresh Taste?!" Tartar control pastes are a little more abrasive than others and is probably why it worked so well. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Painting Questions

(...) I have used Brasso with a Q-Tip and it's worked just fine. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

brasso
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

BRASSO is brass polish. That is the brand name. My bottle says it's made in Canada. This product is ideal for removing decals without damaging the bricks. You just have to scrub quite hard and for about 5 minutes for each piece. Nicholas Allan (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brasso
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Brasso alternative

(...) [cut to shot of Bill getting caught licking a UFO saucer section clean...] Well, that's what *I'd* do, anyhow. Nothing like minty fresh UFOs! And what better way to test that toxicity thing? best LFB (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.806)

  'Häxan' funkar på Lego!

Efter alla lugnet-trådar om 'Brasso' eller vad det nu heter, gjorde jag ett litet experiment ikväll. Jag tog fram en gammal sliten, grådaskig vindruta, som man inte gärna satte i någon modell, och plockade fram 'Häxans' koppar/mässingsputs. Gno, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.se)

brasso
(score: 0.806)

  Cancellare decorazioni con Sidol (TM) della Henkel

lugnet.com consiglia per quanto riguarda "removing printing" un lucidatore per metalli di nome "Brasso" (TM). qualcuno su www.1000steine.de/forum mi ha confermato che questo prodotto non viene importato in europa. ho provato a sostituirlo con (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

brasso
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Painting Questions

(...) I used a knife to scrape the paint off of a UFO droid head, but that may not work for all paint types and processes that LEGO uses. Some people use brake fluid or Brasso (I've seen other liquids mentioned, but can't remember them offhand) to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

brasso
(score: 0.806)

  Cancellare decorazioni con Sidol (TM) della Henkel

lugnet.com consiglia per quanto riguarda "removing printing" un lucidatore di nome "Brasso" (TM). qualcuno su www.1000steine.de/forum mi ha confermato che questo prodotto non viene importato in europa. ho provato di sostituirlo con "Sidol" (TM) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

brasso
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G7wpM2.9Hz@lugnet.com... (...) BRASSO'd (...) "BRASSO'd"? As in you get some brass polish and scrubbed off the decals? Or is BRASSO something completely different on the other side of the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brasso
(score: 0.806)

  Is there a way to reduce/repair scratches in clear parts?

Hi, I have several old Paradisa windows, some of which are well "used." Specifically, they are all scratched up. I have tried cleaning these with soap and water, and also with brasso, but nothing seems to help. I saw some product advertised on TV (I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Is there a way to reduce/repair scratches in clear parts?

I picked some of this up and it worked great! It is a bit pricey. It comes in 3 "flavors." - One for fixtures, one for metal, and another for fiberglass/plastic. They only had the plastic version in a large, 250ml can for about $10. It was easily (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Is there a way to reduce/repair scratches in clear parts?

I have found that I'm able to get a lot of scratches out of other parts with no ill effects. Now I'm not sure about clear or trans parts, though I don't see why not.. I have a compound we use for cleaning our guns after we shoot them. and it works (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.806)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) The Poolside Paradise has the 6-radius white plates like the grey ones I used at the top level, but not the 4-radius - I think they're new, and not yet appearing in white. (Please correct me if you've seen them!) I'll take Brasso to my white (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

brasso
(score: 0.805)

  Re: Creator scourge strikes again!

(...) You don't have dogheaded monsters in your castle set-ups Frank? Shame on you!! It looks like Creator heads have the same connection as Belville, Technic and Fabuland (and Scala?): see (URL) With a bit of Brasso/craftknife work on the torsos (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.805)

  Great Lego "Restoration" tip: Trans Yellow Classic Space

I saw a posting elsewhere on Lugnet in which someone had used a metal polish called "Brasso" to remove the lego applied graphics to a new Star Wars set ( escape pod). I have used brasso before and it is a very mild abrasive polish and I tried it on (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.804)

  Re: My School of Design and Architecture

(...) It looks like he used Brasso on the UCS TIE cockpit trans-smoke dome. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the views of my employer...) Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70 (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brasso
(score: 0.804)

  Re: My School of Design and Architecture

That's a brasso'd canopy from the UCS Tie Fighter. It looks like CRAP in the stock configuration, but when you Brasso off all the hokey looking gray printing on it, it looks really fantastic! This set was on sale at TRU a while back for $80 or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brasso
(score: 0.803)

  UCS Tie canopy looks great after Brasso'ing

The UCX Tie canopy has a bunch of cheezy printing all over that doesn't look realistic and forces you to use it exactly for that. I used Brasso to clean all that off and now it looks great! It is really pretty in the trans-dark-gray. It goes nicely (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 0.803)

  Re: NASA Space Shuttle and crawler (preview)

"J. Spencer Rezkalla" <srezkall@mich.com> wrote in message news:3AA453AF.69A349...ich.com... (...) Thanks! This is a little embarrassing, but I didn't actually know that the crawler could separate from the pad... :-( My knowledge of the crawler (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.802)

  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

(...) Hello, I just thought I would add my 2 cents here. I use to use Brasso without pre-sanding and as a lot of people noted that takes an incredibly long time and is hard on the fingers and the sinuses. Then I went to 600 grit sandpaper which (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.802)

More:  Next Page >>