  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 41 – 60 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brad Justus is real

(...) Maybe a flag to specify normal or detailed header info? There's more than just IP addresses in that-thar header. *I'd* like to see the followup-to header given higher visibility Steve (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus is real

Moving this to .debate, for lack of lugnet.off-topic.comp.risks. (...) BO isn't cracking - it's carelessness on the part of the crackee. Anyone can distribute happy99.exe, but breaking root on an up-to-CERT unix box is something very few can do. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

Hey Dad!! You seem to be too old to play with Lego. So your message isn't a gripe? And can't be very serious if you've only spent a couple of bucks on lego, come back when it's more like 20 or 30 grand. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

(...) You have _greatly_ missed the point of lugnet. Grow up will you. Jasper (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

(...) It probably was sarcasm, but I still see it as highly inappropriate. Like using your cellular during church service at the Notre Dame de Paris or at the St Peter of Rome. (...) I agree. But why bother flaming the clueless ones? They don't (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

[could have posted this to .fun, it belongs in .rant, but whatever...] (...) You could have stopped after 'service'. Or any other public gathering/performance. Inconsiderate users of noisy devices bother me greatly. Especially the ones that are (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

(...) Yeah. When in doubt, I usually go for thread cohesion over directing it every which newsgroup - and I was in doubt. (...) Oh, yes, I could have. But that wouldn't have been _bad_ enough to compare with whatever it was I was comparing to. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus...

Doyle, thanks for the info, but I have some questions. (...) Did he explain why in the latest S@H catalog the "limited quantities" note appeared above each of the accessories offerings? Did somebody at TLG jump the gun and put these notes in by (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus...

Daniel Poole wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) and (...) and (...) explained (...) the (...) for (...) I spoke with a woman at S@H back in December when it was first mentioned that service packs might be going away. She told me they (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) If but it were so simple! There is one thing I don't understand about TLC. That is the "consumer spare parts inventory" versus the "model shop inventory". I would love to know the procedures involved for maintaining these two. Here are some (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) Thanks Ray, I must have missed your reply. It certainly makes you wonder how they handle the two processes. Gary Istok (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) The one thing I think people are missing is this. TLC must be careful not to make the Bulk ordering too easy for the consumer. If I got all the special bits I needed I wouldn't be buying all the dud sets (Or multiples of sets) to get a few (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) The spring S@H catalog is usually smaller than the others. And the Holiday edition is usually larger. That's at least part of the reason for missing items. Accessory pages are often squeezed down or omitted in the Spring edition. Ditto for (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Brad Justus Q&A Session Transcripts

Here is the transcripts of the session. Can someone please put this in the annoucment section as I can't post there for some reason. (URL) in PDF format for all of you who "LOVE TO HATE" the format.. he,he,he... -AHui (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus Q&A Session Transcripts

(...) Thanks you very VERY much for posting this. From Brad's comments on the 10020, it seems I'd better tighten my belt and order them now, since there is no guarantee they'll make more after the 10,000 are gone. Thanks again! Henry (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Brad Justus at Legoworld 2002

Anyone got information on what was said? (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus at Legoworld 2002

(...) But wasn't the Legoworld event open to the public? So it wasn't just AFOLs attending, it was anyone in the area. While at Brickfest it's registered people only with no public sessions. (of course I could be mistaken about Legoworld being a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Brad Justus at Legoworld 2002

Ben, I'm sure the "kid" factor was part of the large number of visitors, and the fact that Legoworld is marketed to the general public. I think Brickfest is more of an event for AFOLs, and like you mentioned ealier, AFOLs that read LUGNET. I think (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.194)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

It's encouraging to see that the shoppers are up early! LEGO Shop At Home in Australia and New Zealand is officially open. Visit (URL) and Shop Well! -- Brad Brad Justus Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.186)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

Okay, I see that my intent was not clearly stated. I will give it another attempt. I was trying to present the idea that for those who disagree with Lego's comments about what is okay with them regards posting of retailer information, just because (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad, justus
(score: 4.185)

More:  Next Page >>